Marble & Brass Console Table
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Inspired by mid-century furnishings with simple lines and pleasing combinations of materials, our console table pairs burnished brass metal with a thick slab of white marble for beautiful contrast. The hand-finished, sturdy metal frame and marble top lend a strong presence to living spaces.
- 52"W x 16"D x 32"H.
- Designed by Williams Sonoma and handcrafted by skilled artisans.
- Base made from sturdy steel plated in brass and hand polished in Antique Brass.
- Topped with white marble.
- Variations in the natural marble make each console a singular work of art.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 52"W x 16"D x 32"H
- Top: 1" thick
- Overhang of table top: 6" (at sides and head)
- Distance between legs: 48" (at sides), 2" (at head)
- Clearance under table: 31"
- Weight: 73 lb.
- Weight capacity: 45 lb.
- Variations in color and texture are inherent in the natural marble top.
- Cut edges of the marble are exposed on all sides.
- Base is sealed with clear semigloss lacquer to preserve its luster.
- Equipped with glides for stability on uneven surfaces.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use mats, coasters and trivets to protect the marble.
- Protect from liquids high in acids, such as coffee, wine and juice; in the event of a spill, blot immediately then wipe dry with a damp cloth.
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth; avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals.
- For the Italian marble surface, we recommend resealing annually or as needed.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.