Maggie Louise Summer Chocolate Box
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Crafted with the artistry of a sculptor, these stunning hand-painted sweets from Austin's Maggie Louise Confections bring back the delights of childhood. They're meticulously crafted using fair-trade white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate from República del Cacao's sustainable farms in Ecuador. Enjoy irresistible flavors such as salted caramel, hazelnut mocha crunch and espresso cream.
- Box of 10 assorted chocolates (see More Info tab for details on each).
- 4.1 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Milk Chocolate Sailboat with Chocolate Caramel and Sea Salt (1): Sweet milk chocolate filled with chocolate caramel and sea salt.
- Dark Chocolate Mini Cubes (2): Rich dark chocolate shaped like ice cubes.
- Milk Chocolate Surfboard with Hazelnut Mocha Crunch (1): Creamy milk chocolate surrounding a blend of hazelnut, chocolate and coffee with a delightful crunch.
- White Chocolate "Summer Time" Tile (1): Sweet, creamy white chocolate that melts in your mouth.
- White Chocolate Gumdrop with Salted Caramel (1): Creamy white chocolate filled with chocolate caramel and sea salt.
- Dark Chocolate Gumdrop with Hazelnut Cream (1): Rich dark chocolate filled with creamy hazelnut ganache.
- White Chocolate Popsicle with Hazelnut Mocha Crunch (1): Creamy white chocolate filled with a blend of hazelnut, chocolate and coffee with a delightful crunch.
- Milk Chocolate Popsicle with Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt (1): Sweet milk chocolate filled with chocolate caramel and sea salt.
- Dark Chocolate Lifesaver (1): Rich dark chocolate shaped like a flotation device.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze. The chocolates will keep for up to 2 weeks at room temperature.
- Cacao liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy, vanilla, milk, cream, glucose syrup, butter, water, salt, gum tragacanth, cacao powder, hazelnuts, sunflower oil, coconut oil, flour, cacao kernel, shea butter, illipe butter, rapeseed oil, barley malt, paprika, coffee, palm kernel oil, palm oil, peanuts, molasses, fully hydrogenated vegetable oils (rapeseed oil, soybean oil), mono and diglycerides, tapioca starch, egg whites, rice starch, mica, artificial colors.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.