Lucky Bamboo Tree
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A symbol of good luck and an essential element of Feng Shui, Lucky Bamboo makes a welcome gift for any occasion. Its lush green leaves and symmetrical stalks add a decorative accent in any space. Since it grows slowly and is planted in water, this member of the lily family is a dream plant for even the most novice gardeners. The tree arrives prepared for easy assembly, along with decorative white rocks and an Asian-inspired glazed ceramic pot.
- Grows indoors in all zones.
- Three-year-old tree is approx. 14" high.
- Includes decorative rocks and glazed ceramic pot.
- Requires low light.
- Grown in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plant: 14" high.
- Pot: 4" sq., 3" high.
- Use & Care
Care Upon Receipt
- Unwrap your bamboo stalks carefully, making sure not to disturb the roots. Place a small amount of decorative rocks in the bottom of the container. Center the bamboo bundle in the container, and then add the remainder of rocks around the sides until the container is full. Fill the container with water.
- Since Lucky Bamboo plants thrive in water and do not require soil, make sure you keep the plant immersed. We recommend using only distilled or purified water for your Lucky Bamboo. This type of water reduces the chances of accumulating bacteria, which can lead to a sour smell.
- Lucky Bamboo grows in low light conditions, making it a versatile plant for both home or office. Do not expose this tree to direct sunlight.
- Once they are cut, Lucky Bamboo stalks will not grow taller. Over time, the leaves coming off the stalks will gradually develop into stalks themselves. Once a leaf has developed into a stalk, it can be clipped at its base and placed into water to start another bamboo plan. The "parent" stalk will then produce more leaf sprouts.
- If your Lucky Bamboo begins turning yellow, remove the affected area.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.