We Take the Cake Little Mermaid Cake
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
There's nothing fishy about a cake that celebrates the mermaid from one of the most beloved fairy tales. As beautiful as it is delicious, this dark chocolate creation is handcrafted for us at a small, family-owned Florida cake boutique. Skilled bakers combine four layers of moist chocolate cake with ultra-rich chocolate cream cheese frosting, iced with vanilla buttercream for an indulgence that's off the hook.
- 6" diam., 4 3/4" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the shipping container and store the boxed cake in the freezer for up to 3 months. Alternatively, remove plastic wrap from cake, and place the boxed cake in the refrigerator, where it will keep up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. If frozen, remove the plastic from the cake while still frozen and place bakery box in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove the box from the refrigerator and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 2 hours before serving. To avoid color changes in the decorated image, keep the cake in its box, out of direct light, while bringing to room temperature. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Butter, sugar, trans fat-free vegetable shortening, cocoa powder, fresh eggs, all purpose flour, baking soda, salt, whole buttermilk, natural vanilla.
- Frosting: Butter, cream cheese, cocoa powder, powdered sugar.
- Vanilla Buttercream: Butter, cream cheese, trans fat-free vegetable shortening, powdered sugar, natural vanilla.
- Top Decoration: Edible sugar paper.
Please note that once an order for this item has been placed, it cannot be cancelled.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.