Lexington Combo Belgian Linen & Hair on Hide Chair
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Exhibiting the classic elegance of the traditional wingback chair, this well-proportioned armchair is enveloped in thick cushioning all around for prolonged comfort. Mixed materials give this chair a multilayered, unique presence: bold Serengeti Beige hair-on hide wraps the exterior, while refined Oatmeal Belgian Linen offers gentle softness on the interior and seat. Rustic maple legs provide a finishing counterpoint. It's the perfect place to sit back and relax.
- 30"W x 37"D x 45"H.
- Handcrafted in USA by skilled artisans using American and imported materials.
- Frame crafted of maple and poplar hardwoods.
- Chair back upholstered in Serengeti Beige hair-on hide.
- Chair seat and front upholstered in Oatmeal Belgian linen.
- Cushion has high-resiliency foam core.
- Available made to order in our custom fabrics and leathers; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- All cushions upholstered in leather are backed with fabric to allow for air circulation and are not reversible.
- Furniture upholstered in mohair will not have welting (piping) or topstitching.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 30"W x 37"D x 45"H.
- Seat interior: 21"W x 23"D.
- Seat height: 16".
- Seat back height: 28".
- Diagonal depth: 38".
- Arms (each): 2"W x 15"D x 24"H.
- Distance between legs (front to back): 25".
- Back legs height: 6".
- Front legs height: 7".
- Back rail height: 45".
- Clearance under seat: 6".
- Weight: 64 lb.
- Weight capacity: 250 lb.
- Reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- Sinuous steel springs in seat and back.
- Handcrafted in USA using American and imported materials.
- Use & Care
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance. Professionally clean.
- As with any natural product, please note you can expect dye lot, color and pattern variances from hide to hide.
All custom upholstery items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow 6 to 9 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. For White Glove items, we'll bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied during checkout. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.