Leigh Bed & Headboard
With its simple, arched profile and plush comfort, this bed is the essence of relaxed elegance. Hand-applied nailheads lend a classic finishing touch to the smooth, generously padded upholstery.
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans.
- Headboard and platform are thickly padded and tightly upholstered with your choice of fabric.
- Headboard is trimmed with polished-nickel nailheads
- Platform has a built-in box spring, upholstered to match.
- King and Cal King have two platforms for easy moving and setup; platforms connect securely to headboard for optimal stability.
- Headboard is also available separately.
- Headboard-only option attaches to most standard metal bed frames (not included).
- Accented with tapered block feet with a matte espresso finish.
- Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- 6–8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 87"L x 62"W x 59”H.
- Headboard: 62"W x 59”H x 5.5" thick.
- One-piece platform overall: 81"L x 62"W x 14"H.
- Leg height: 3".
- Weight: Headboard: 87 lb.; platform: 58 lb. (145 lb. overall).
- Overall: 87"L x 80"W x 59”H
- Headboard: 80"W x 59"H x 5.5" thick
- Two-piece platform overall: 80"L x 81"W x 14"H
- Leg height: 3"
- Assembled weight: 170 lb.
- Overall: 87"L x 76"W x 59"H
- Headboard: 76"W x 59"H x 5” thick
- Two-piece platform overall: 76"L x 81"W x 15"H
- Leg height: 3"
- Assembled weight: 170 lb.
- 62"W x 5.5"D x 59"H
- Weight: 87 lb.
- Overall: 80"W x 5.5"D x 59"H
- Weight: 92 lb.
- Overall: 76"W x 5.5"D x 59"H
- Weight: 95 lb.
- Furniture upholstered in mohair will not have welting (piping) or topstitching.
- Built from kiln-dried FSC-certified engineered hardwood.
- Reinforced with double dowels and corner blocks.
- Solid rubberwood feet with espresso stain finish.
- Generously cushioned with thick foam and poly-fill padding.
- Headboard-only option attaches to bed frame using bolts included with the headboard; bed frame is not included.
- Handcrafted in the USA using American and imported materials.
Use & Care
Create your own custom-upholstered furniture using the fabric of your choice. For more details, please call 1.888.922.4108.
Furniture upholstered in mohair will not have welting (piping) or topstitching.
- Clean with a soft dry or slightly damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners (including ammonia-based glass cleaners) and abrasives as they will damage the finish.
- Brush or vacuum regularly (use a nonmetallic stiff-bristle brush).
- Protect from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water (not tap water). Test fabric cleaners first in an inconspicuous area. Do not saturate fabric with cleaner. Pat instead of rub to avoid altering texture. Clean stain from outer edge to prevent “circling.”
- Thorough cleaning is recommended every 12 to 24 months. Do not wait for severe soiling. We recommend a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service.
- Do not remove cushion casings for cleaning. Unlike slipcovers, upholstered casings are not meant to be removed.
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in distilled water (not tap water). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm distilled water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing helps to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
Composition & Construction
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from aniline leather. Only the top 5% of hides can be made into aniline leather, making it the finest available. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent nontoxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through. Our ivory leather, white pebbled leather and white faux ostrich are exceptions to this process; they are semi-aniline dyed, with a layer of pigment applied afterwards.
- Anilines have natural markings that vary from hide to hide. They also have color variations due to the leather’s ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural color variations, markings and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform color and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented.
Click here to request a swatch. There is no fee or shipping charge for swatch requests. You can expect to receive your swatches within seven to ten business days.
- Brushed Canvas, Mist
- Brushed Canvas, Natural
- Brushed Canvas, White
- French Stripe, Admiral
- Heavy Basket, Natural
- Linen Cotton Weave, Ivory
- Linen Cotton Weave, White
- Rustic Stripe, Yacht
- Performance Canvas, Canvas
- Performance Canvas, Navy
- Performance Canvas, White
- Textured Linen Cotton, Charcoal
- Textured Linen Cotton, Natural
- Textured Linen Cotton, Navy
- Textured Linen Cotton, White
- Two Tone Oxford, Ivory
- Two Tone Oxford, Natural
- Chenille Basketweave, Blue Smoke
- Chenille Basketweave, Wicker
- Chunky Cotton, Antique White
- Chunky Cotton, Safari
- Chunky Cotton, Snow
- Classic Linen, Flax
- Classic Linen, Ivory
- Classic Linen, White
- Faux Suede, Camel
- Faux Suede, Champagne
- Faux Suede, Chestnut
- Faux Suede, Chocolate
- Faux Suede, Stone
- Performance Linen Blend, Cobblestone
- Performance Linen Blend, Graphite
- Performance Linen Blend, Ivory
- Performance Linen Blend, Stone
- Wool Flannel, Dove
- Wool Flannel, Heather
- Glazed Linen, Ivory
- Glazed Linen, Platinum
- Linen Cotton Cross Weave, Mist
- Linen Cotton Cross Weave, Oyster
- Luxe Velvet, Dark Grey
- Luxe Velvet, Espresso
- Luxe Velvet, Mushroom
- Luxe Velvet, Persimmon
- Luxe Velvet, Pewter
- Performance Sail Cloth, Sailor
- Performance Sail Cloth, Salt
- Woven Geometric, Grey
- Woven Geometric, Natural
- Belgian Linen, Black
- Belgian Linen, Indigo
- Belgian Linen, Oatmeal
- Belgian Linen, Oyster
- Belgian Linen, Stone
- Belgian Linen Basketweave, Flax
- Belgian Linen Basketweave, Natural
- Performance Cross Weave, Malt
- Performance Cross Weave, Pebble
- Performance Textured Weave, Driftwood
- Performance Textured Weave, Dune
- Mohair, Bitter Chocolate
- Mohair, Camel
- Mohair, Dove
- Mohair, Graphite
- Mohair, Navy
- Raffia, Natural
- Raffia, Off White
- Tuscan Leather, Bourbon
- Tuscan Leather, Chocolate
- Tuscan Leather, Dove
- Tuscan Leather, Vellum
- Italian Distressed Leather, Toffee
- Leather, Black
- Leather, Ivory
- Leather, Saddle
- Roughed Out Suede, Saddle
- Italian Distressed Leather, Caramel
- Italian Distressed Leather, Ivory
- Italian Distressed Leather, Truffle
- Italian Distressed Leather, Wolf
All custom upholstery items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow 5 to 7 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. For White Glove items, we'll bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied during checkout. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.