Le Marais Three Months of Croissants & Pastries
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Since opening in 2013, Le Marais Bakery in San Francisco has wowed customers with authentic French croissants that transport them to Paris with every flaky, buttery bite. Now you can enjoy Le Marais pastries at home with our exclusive treats, which arrive frozen to bake in your own kitchen. For three months you can look forward to receiving a monthly delivery of the bakery's delectable pastries and savor them warm from your oven.
- Three monthly shipments of pastries.
- Shipped frozen.
- To prepare, let frozen pastries thaw for 8 hours and follow the included directions for baking (see Use & Care tab for more info).
- Made in USA.
Month 1: Delivered March 5–15, 2019
- Au Beurre Croissants: Classic French croissants handmade with buttery, 12-layer dough that bakes to a flaky, golden finish with a silky-soft interior. Set of 12; 2 lb. 7 oz. total.
Month 2: Delivered April 9–19, 2019
- Chocolate Croissants: Rolled pain au chocolate filled with two batons of dark Valrhona chocolate from France. Set of 12; 2 lb. 14 oz. total.
Month 3: Delivered April 30–May 10, 2019
- Almond Croissants: Croissants baked with almond cream filling and top crust, sprinkled with sliced almonds. Set of 10; 5 lb. 4 oz. total.
- Use & Care
- Croissants ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated. This is normal. Please take care not to touch dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove pastries from shipping container and place in freezer, where they will keep for up to 90 days.
- Almond Croissants: Place almond cream filling in refrigerator.
Au Beurre Croissants
- Place frozen croissants on parchment-lined baking sheet and let thaw for 8 hours. Preheat oven to 375°F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over croissants. Bake until golden brown, 17–20 minutes.
- Place frozen croissants on parchment-lined baking sheet and let thaw for 8 hours. Preheat oven to 375°F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over croissants. Bake until golden brown, 20–22 minutes.
- Place frozen croissants on parchment-lined baking sheet and let thaw for 8 hours. Preheat oven to 375°F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over croissants. Bake until golden brown, 17–20 minutes. Allow to cool for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Slice croissants in half horizontally.
- Optional step: In small saucepan, heat 1 cup sugar in 1 cup water. Simmer and stir for 1 minute until sugar dissolves. Cool to room temperature. Dip each croissant, on both sides, into syrup.
- On parchment-lined baking sheet, spread 2 Tbsp. almond filling on bottom half of each croissant. Place other halves on top and spread 1 Tbsp. almond filling over each. Sprinkle each croissant with sliced almonds.
- Bake until golden brown, 30–35 minutes. Let cool and, if desired, dust with powdered sugar before serving.
- Au Beurre Croissants: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt.
- Chocolate Croissants: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Chocolate filling: Sugar, cocoa beans, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract.
- Almond Croissants: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Almond cream: Butter, sugar, almond flour, eggs, all-purpose flour, vanilla extract, salt. Topping: Sliced almonds.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
- More About Le Marais Bakery
Le Marais Bakery in San Francisco is winning top reviews for its authentic French croissants that whisk you away to Paris with their dreamy-light textures and superb flavors. Owner Patrick Ascaso, inspired by the boulangerie of his childhood in Arpajon, France, opened Le Marais in 2013. His recipes marry classic European techniques with fresh local California ingredients. All of the bakery's doughs are made in the artisanal tradition, with natural starters and long fermentation periods, hand mixed and rolled in small batches each day. Williams Sonoma is pleased to partner with Le Marais so that customers can bake and enjoy these amazing pastries at home.