Le Marais Apple Cinnamon Swirl Pastries, Set of 12
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Since opening in 2013, Le Marais Bakery in San Francisco has wowed customers with authentic French croissants that transport them to Paris with every flaky, buttery bite. Now you can enjoy Le Marais pastries at home. Our exclusive Le Marais apple cinnamon swirls are filled with sweet cinnamon butter and fresh, juicy diced apples. Light and flaky with rich, layered croissant dough, they’re perfect served warm for breakfast, brunch or tea.
- 12 apple cinnamon swirls (2 lb. 8 oz. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- To prepare, let pastries thaw for 8 hours, brush with egg wash and bake (see Use & Care for more info).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Pastries ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated. This is normal. Please take care not to touch dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, remove pastries from shipping container and place in freezer, where they will keep for up to 90 days.
- Place frozen cinnamon swirls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and let thaw for 8 hours. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Make an egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush the egg wash over pastries. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar over each pastry.
- Bake until golden brown, approx. 15–18 minutes. Serve warm.
- Pastry: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt.
- Filling: Butter, cinnamon, sugar, apples.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.