Le Creuset Stoneware 4-Piece Mini Cocotte Set with Cookbook
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
These petite covered casserole dishes are perfect for baking soups, pot pies, pastas or desserts and then serving them in style. Le Creuset stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. For cooking inspiration, the included Mini-Cocotte Cookbook features 25 sweet and savory recipes created exclusively for these stoneware pieces.
- Set includes four mini cocottes with lids and the Le Creuset Mini-Cocotte Cookbook.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Vibrant, colorful exteriors great for oven-to-table presentation and coordinate with Le Creuset cast-iron cookware.
- Lids seal in moisture so foods emerge tender and juicy.
- Loop handles offer a steady grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stoneware cocottes will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Hardcover cookbook includes recipes for French onion soup, chicken pot pie, cinnamon apples and more, each with a color photo.
- Cocottes: 3 3/4" diam., 2
high; 8-oz. cap.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Microwavable, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by gramalove from handle broke off lid shortly after purchase I bought a set of these last year along with the tomato cast iron pan with lid. Such a cute set to look at but such poor quality. Handle broke off lid and cast iron pot chipped and rusted shortly after purchase.Date published: 2018-08-18Rated 4 out of 5 by deez from Perfect Size I used this to bake deserts, single sized entrees, and to serve single serving "cold" appetizers. the cookbook has some great dishes in it although I've been mostly using my own recipes and breaking them down to single servings. As a desert dish, it's often big enough for two people. The was so good I ordered 10 more so I have enough for larger gatherings, the first four were experimental so I could get an idea of the portions and recipe sizes. The only thing that would have made this better was if it were made out of the heavy metal like the Le Creuset Dutch Ovens I have but in all fairness these cocottes are dishwasher and oven safe so I can't complain until I drop one that is!Date published: 2016-04-23Rated 3 out of 5 by bwork from Dishes too small for soup They are very pretty but are too small. Wanted to use them for french onion soup but the bread alone would take up the whole dish.Date published: 2016-01-03Rated 3 out of 5 by DaddyJ from Le Creuset Stoneware 4-Piece Mini Cocotte Set I found these mini cocotte overpriced and not living up to the standards I would expect from Le Creuset.Date published: 2014-09-13