Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset's Signature collection of enameled cast-iron cookware seamlessly blends classic form with ergonomic innovations. Designed to enhance slow-cooking by heating evenly, this Dutch oven locks in moisture for tender, succulent dishes.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning; Cherry Blossom interior is white.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic knob in either stainless-steel or black composite, depending on your color choice, provides a sure grip and is oven safe to 500°F.
- Cherry Blossom features an oven-safe, stainless-steel knob with gold metallic coating.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Hand-wash recommended with Cherry Blossom to preserve the life of the appliqué.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-Qt.: 6" diam., 4 3/4" high; 3 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- 2-Qt.: 7 1/4" diam., 3 1/2" high; 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 2 3/4-Qt.: 8 3/4" diam., 5 1/2" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt.: 9" diam., 5" high; 8 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/2-Qt.: 9 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 9 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 5 1/2-Qt.: 10 1/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; 11 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 7 1/4-Qt.: 11" diam., 5" high; 12 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- 9-Qt.: 12 1/4" diam., 5" high; 16 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 13 1/4-Qt.: 16 1/2" diam., 6" high; 21 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Handles are 45% larger to provide a better grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 375°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lgaster from favorite new dutch oven Love the the versatility and the caribbean color. Perfect size for preparing meals in our Airstream.Date published: 2019-08-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Paca from WOW!! Love it!! Love it And not only me!! Me son make Mac and Cheese!!! Is a very nice Dutch Oven!Date published: 2019-07-07Rated 5 out of 5 by SuzyT from Love my new Ocean Le Creuset pots Put off buying Le Creuset for a long time but jumped on the recent sale. You only live once... why was I waiting to have great cookware? Been having fun making old fashioned goulash and warmed up some navy bean soup for lunch. Bought the 5 1/2 qt size and just waiting for it to arrive to make a huge pot of chili!Date published: 2019-02-21Rated 4 out of 5 by sdrose from Beautiful cookware Love this and it is perfect to make small meals. Love the QUINCE color!Date published: 2019-01-12Rated 1 out of 5 by King from Beware defective product... Bought this (3.5 qt, Flame) and was really excited to use it, washed it, and started cooking with the lid off until I had to put it in the oven to braise. Found out the lid doesn't actually fit and it teeter-totters side to side. Not secure at all, so you can't braise like this. Pretty upset considering how I heard these were supposed to be the best of the best quality and they let stuff like this get by. Will not order online again.Date published: 2018-11-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Stay72 from Mint 3.5 and 5.5 Mint is such a beautiful and neutral color to add into my collection. The quality is exceptional! I habe braised, browned and sauted... very even cooking and clean up is a breeze. To beautiful to put away! Fantastic investment!Date published: 2018-05-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Ransom423 from Fantastic! Just purchased the collection in the new Teal. It's beautiful. Love the multi-purpose use of the pot. I can do anything from sauces, stews, soups, pot roast, risotto, and briskets. The list can go on. Love the durability and quality of the product. Easy to care for and clean. Bar Keeper's Best Friend works like wonders on stubborn stains.Date published: 2018-04-23Rated 5 out of 5 by BugseyGirl from Incredible Value-must have for any kitchen! I received a 6 quart Lapis Blue Le Creuset dutch oven as a wedding gift over 31 years ago. I have used it for everything under the sun. It is very well loved and very well used! It is my favorite soup-making pot. The best part is it looks literally brand new. The handle, the paint, the interior are flawless. And I have used it in the oven, on high heat on the stove for extended periods of time, and then right into the dishwasher. I have replaced literally everything else in my kitchen over the years except my dutch oven. My step-daughter just got engaged and we will be giving her her own Le Creuset dutch oven this Christmas. I can't recommend it highly enough, it is a beautiful and "worth-every-penny" staple for any kitchenDate published: 2017-11-12
Does the #28 on the bottom mean 5.5 quart?Hi Gp94, #28 means it's a 7.25 quart round oven.Date published: 2019-07-22
Is french Grey color a WS exclusive color? Hi Dawle001, Yes, French Grey is an exclusive color for Williams Sonoma.Date published: 2019-05-19
The LC 7.25 qt cast iron dutch oven claims to be 11" diameter and 5" tall. The LC deep saute pan claims to be 12" diameter, 5.25" tall, but only 4.25 qt capacity. How can the deep saute pan be wider and taller, but have less capacity?Hi Mike, The height for the deep sauté pan includes the domed lid. The Dutch oven has a traditional flat lid. The sauté pan dimensions are: 12" diam., 3 1/2" high; 5 1/2" high with lid.Date published: 2019-03-20
I am not sure which size to purchase of Le Cresent Dutch Ovens. Or if the round is better than the oval. Hi Bake, Shape and size really depends on what types of food you typically cook and how much of it you cook at a time. An oval dutch oven can better accommodate a whole chicken or a large piece of meat such as a leg of lamb or pork tenderloin. As for size, a 5.5-qt. round oven serves 5-6. Here's a size guide for reference: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/netstorage/pdf/le-creuset-oven-size-chart.pdfDate published: 2019-02-20
Is red Le creuset different from cerise or cherry color? or is red an exclusive color for ws? Hi Anonymous, Our Le Creuset Red is the same as Cerise out in the market.Date published: 2019-02-08
Is the bottom of the Dutch oven completely flat, ridged or some other texture? I’ve got a glass cooktop and am concerned about scratching or marring the surface.Hi Jill K - This dutch oven is ideal to use on any cooktop. Although we do recommend that you don't slide it across the cooktop. Enjoy!Date published: 2019-02-13
I got the rose dutch oven and noticed that the black coloring is coming through the pink color..on the handles and the bottom a bunch. Is that common? Also on the lid the name isn’t raised or 3D as it seems in the pictures.