Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Oval Dutch Oven, 9 1/2-Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset is proud to present the Signature collection as the next evolution of its enameled cast-iron cookware. Signature seamlessly blends Le Creuset’s classic form and feel with the latest ergonomic and functional innovations.
- Enhances slow-cooking by heating evenly and locking in moisture for more tender results.
- Oval shape is perfect for roasts and poultry.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset’s improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior’s light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500°F and provides a sure grip.
- Large handles provide a good grip, even when you're wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction requires no additional seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 quart: 3 1/4” x 5 1/2” x 2 1/2” high, 1-qt cap.; 3 1/2 lbs.
- 3 1/2 quart: 10 1/4" x 8" x 4" high; 3 1/2-qt. cap.; 8 lb. 15 oz. with lid.
- 5 quart: 9 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 4 1/2" high; 5-qt. cap.; 11 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 6 3/4 quart: 12 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 4 3/4" high; 6 3/4-qt. cap.; 13 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 9 1/2 quart: 13 3/4" x 10 3/4" x 5 1/2" high; 9 1/2-qt. cap.; 17 lb. with lid.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Puertorriquen Irish cook from Oval Dutch Oven I purchased it about 3 mouths ago, and I have already used it several times. I've even cooked a whole 12 pound young turkey in the oven. It was so delicious and so tender, I took the lid off at the end to golden the otter skin of the bird. I can't go without these dutch ovens. It's my fifth one to add in my collection.Date published: 2019-09-22