Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Deep Oven
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This Le Creuset round Dutch oven is extra deep, making it the perfect vessel for large roasts and braises as well as big batches of soup or stew. The tall-sided enameled cast-iron oven is also excellent for baking round loaves of bread topped with a deliciously crisp crust.
- 5 1/4-qt. or 6 1/2-qt. cap.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Ergonomic knob in either stainless-steel or black composite, depending on your color choice, provides a sure grip and is oven-safe up to 500°F.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/4-qt. cap.: 9 3/4" diam., 7" high; 10.45 lb. with lid.
- 6 1/2-qt. cap.: 10 3/4" diam., 7" high; 11.18 lb. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Oversize handles provide a secure grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Stabilizers in the lid prevent rocking, keeping it snugly in place.
- Enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Ergonomic black composite knob is oven safe up to 500°F.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by motherofdachshunds from Perfect size for someone that has a small kitchen I have this pot in the 6 1/2 quart in yellow and it is perfect. I often have several pots going and four burners on my cooktop and this pot, with its smaller footprint but larger capacity is very helpful. The depth of it is also good for deep frying. The high-gloss enamel finish is easy to clean with either a Scotch-Brite sponge or a folded paper towel with some Le Creuset cleaner on it if it gets really crusty. I think this would be a good pot (if you're only getting one) for someone who either likes to entertain or has a medium size family as this will serve 6 to 8 adults but take up less shelf space than the 6 quart oval. The only downside is that if you're browning a lot of meat or vegetables you'll have to stir it consistently Since there is a small base.Date published: 2017-06-04
Is Matte white in the future of the deep oven?hi Cldudd, Sorry, we will not be offering the deep oven in Matte White.Date published: 2019-08-17
Hi motherofdachshunds or William Sonoma staff, I've already called Le Creuset customer rep and William Sonona rep and no one was able to answer my question regarding the Deep 5 1/4 qt & 6 1/2 qt dutch oven number under the lids. Please help! Thanks!My 5 1/4 QT Le Creuset Signature Deep Oven has "24" and "FRANCE" under the lid. FYI - Love the Deep Oven. I have a whole collection of Le Creuset in a various sizes. This is one of my absolute favorites. The 6 1/2 QT is on my Holiday listDate published: 2018-12-12