Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Holly Embossed Round Dutch Oven, 4-Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Le Creuset's versatile Dutch oven features an embossed holly lid – an elegant detail for holiday cooking and entertaining. Made of even-heating cast iron with a matte white enamel finish, this Dutch oven locks in moisture for tender, succulent results.
- 4-qt. cap.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat retention and does not require seasoning.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Light sand color of interior makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Lid is embossed with a holly design for a beautiful presentation at the table.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4-qt. cap.
- 11 1/2" diam., 5" high.
- 10 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Stabilizers in the lid prevent rocking, keeping it snugly in place.
- Stainless-steel lid knob.
- Side handles are oversized to provide a better grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surfaces.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kauaibaker from Beautiful Christmas Pan I purchased this pan to be a part of my Christmas cookware. It is a beautiful pan that makes me smile when I see the Holly design on the stove for the holidays. I also have the pine tree Staub pan to make holiday cooking extra special. I prefer using Le Creuset for the light colored enamel so I can see the browning better. Like most high quality cast iron cookware there is a learning curve. Do not cook on high heat and gradually heat up the pan before starting to cook in it. Its great to go from stove top to oven for additional baking or to keep dishes warm. If you are debating purchasing this pan, you won't regret adding this to your Holiday collection.Date published: 2019-07-03