Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron 3 1/2-Qt. Essential Oven
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Stews, casseroles and one-pot meals cook beautifully in this enameled cast-iron sauteuse, which is compact enough for taking to a potluck. The wide base is great for browning meats on the stovetop before slow braising or roasting in the oven.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- Sloped sides facilitate easy stirring; wide cooking surface is ideal for browning and searing.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Enamel interior's light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- 10" diam., 5" high.
- 5.6 lb. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Oversize handles provide a secure grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Stabilizers in the lid prevent rocking, keeping it snugly in place.
- Enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Ergonomic black composite knob is oven safe up to 500°F.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; knob is oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisa from My favorite every day pot!! Love this wide and low 3 1/2 qt Le Creuset pot. I use it for stew, sauté, steam, oven roasting and etc. It has become my go to pot. I have refused Le Creuset for years when family member gifted them to us as wedding presents, or pass-me-down from M-I-L, concerned of the heavy weight of cast iron. Then I ran into this one, the size is perfect for our family of 4, the weight is still manageable when filled, and the lower sides provide daily versatility. I am glad I discovered LC thru this sauteuse pot.Date published: 2017-09-10