Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, 2 3/4-Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Available for a limited time only, Le Creuset's 2 3/4-qt. Dutch oven is a versatile size for any kitchen. Use it for small-batch cooking for two – soups, braises and casseroles – as well as side dishes for a holiday crowd. This enameled cast-iron pot in your choice of colors makes the perfect gift for cooks.
- 2 3/4-qt. cap.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, minimizing sticking and burning.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4-qt. cap.
- 8 3/4" diam., 5" high (5 1/2" high with lid).
- 7 lb. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Stabilizers in the lid prevent rocking and hold it snugly in place.
- Ergonomic, composite knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F and provides a sure grip.
- Red, Lapis, Caribbean, Flame and Ocean lids have black phenolic knob; French Grey, Matte White, Matte Navy, Rose and Quince lids have stainless-steel knob.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- 2 3/4-qt. cap.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 375°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company's classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
In 2019, Le Creuset has increased the Stoneware warranty from 5 years to 10 years.
This is a reflection of the confidence we have in our product performance and the company's commitment to producing quality stoneware.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
The warranty covers faulty workmanship and/or materials when the product is used in normal domestic conditions in accordance with the care and use instructions provided. It does not cover normal wear and tear, commercial use or misuse of the product.
Defective stoneware will be replaced free of charge, or replaced by a similar product or one of equivalent value if the original product is no longer in production. Replacement with the same color cannot be guaranteed.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY NOT COVER?
Damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse or commercial use.
Scratches, stains, discoloration, corrosion or damage from overheating to the interior or exterior of the pan.
Consequential damage is expressly excluded from this warranty.
WHO IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
The warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original owner, whether a self-purchase or received as a gift.
TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
To make a warranty claim, consumers should call the Le Creuset helpline at 1-877-CREUSET (273-8738) to obtain a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to mailing their cookware to us.
Once an authorization number is received, the product should be mailed to the address below. We recommend using a traceable means to return the product as Le Creuset of America, Inc., is not responsible for damages or lost or stolen merchandise. A return address and a brief note explaining the defect should also be included. Turnaround time on returns is typically two to four weeks after receipt of an item.
Le Creuset of America
114 Bob Gifford Blvd.
Early Branch, SC 29916
Rated 5 out of 5 by Barbara from Terrific Little Dutch Oven I've used it for several things. It's great for soup recipes, pasta, sauces etc. Cooks evenly and easy to clean. My first Le Creuset cast iron. I've had the Heritage baking dishes which eventually either broke in too hot an over or were impossible to clean. I really prefer this surface.Date published: 2019-06-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Deb Deb from Love the brand I have been purchasing Le Creuset products for years. I love all the products I have purchased. Each one has lived up to its promise of long wear. I use the products often. However, I have had to switch to the less heavy line. Problems with my hands. Enjoy.Date published: 2018-12-25
Does this Dutch oven have 20 or 22 on the lid? Thank you Hi Urban, It has the number 23.Date published: 2019-06-24
can you bake with this? is it oven safe?Hi codyluke23, This dutch oven is oven and broiler safe to 500°F; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 375°F.Date published: 2019-06-10
I m looking to purchase the Dutch that I can cook stovetop and in the oven with, can the cast iron accommodate that? Hi Nance, The dutch oven is safe for use on the stovetop, in the oven and broiler safe to 500°F. The phenolic-resin black knob is oven safe to 375°F.Date published: 2019-05-12
Hi, Is the model with the metal knob can go at higher temperature in the oven? Thank youHi Naje, The stainless-steel knob is oven safe to 500°F whereas the phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 375°F.Date published: 2019-03-14
Is the "matte white" here actually the "matte cotton" color? The color pattern looks like not pure white but like the "matte cotton" color I saw on Le Creuset website. Please confirm? Also confirm the knob is metal not black composite? Thx.Hi escargot, Yes, our Matte White is what Le Creuset calls Matte Cotton. We offer the metal knob as opposed to the black composite one.Date published: 2019-02-20
What is the diameter without the handles?