Le Creuset Disney Ramekins, Mickey, Set of 2
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Add a touch of whimsy to food prep and baking. Designed for fans of all things Mickey Mouse™, these ramekins are shaped like the iconic cartoon character created by Walt Disney in 1928. The small, stackable ramekins in red and black prove handy in so many ways – for holding ingredients during food prep; baking individual desserts and soufflés; and serving sauces, dips and candies. They're made of stoneware, an extremely durable and versatile choice for baking, serving and storing.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Set of two ramekins, one red and one black.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2" x 4 3/4" X 1 1/2" high.
- 7.5-oz. cap. each.
- 11 oz. each.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Also in this Collection
Le Creuset Mickey Mouse™ 90th Birthday Celebration Cast-Iron Round Oven, 4 1/2-Qt.