Lady & Larder Medium Cheese Board
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A big dream doodled on a small napkin led to the creation of the most stunning charcuterie boards you've ever seen. Founded by the Simms siblings – Sarah, Matthew and Boo – Lady & Larder is committed to supporting a 100% domestic and sustainable food culture.Perfect for cocktail parties, impromptu gatherings and holiday gift-giving, this collection showcases artisanal meat, premium farmstead cheese, crackers, and orchard-grown nuts and dried fruit. The generous assortment is beautifully packaged with a red-oak serving board and a "map" for re-creating the company's artistic arrangements.
- 2 lb. 14 oz. total (see More Info tab for item details).
- Cured meat and cheese are shipped chilled.
- Certified organic.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Creminelli Fine Meats Varzi Uncured Italian Salami: Uncured salami seasoned with sea salt and nutmeg using a recipe inspired by a family-owned shop just outside Varzi in the Pavia region of Italy. (2 oz.)
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano: Made from heritage-breed Berkshire pork raised on an antibiotic-free vegetarian diet, which yields prosciutto with an exceptionally rich, silky flavor. (2 oz.)
- Cowgirl Creamery Mt. Tam Triple Crème: Exceptionally creamy brie-style cheese with earthy mushroom notes, handcrafted with fresh cow's milk from Petaluma's Straus Family Creamery. (8 oz.)
- Point Reyes Bay Blue Cheese: Fudgy cow's milk blue cheese features earthy notes with Stilton-style salted caramel finish. (6 oz.)
- Fillmore Farms Organic Raw Walnuts: Organically grown in Gridley, California, these tender walnuts are harvested and shelled each October by the Fillmore family, owners of the orchard since 1917. (4 oz.)
- King Orchards Tart Dried Montmorency Cherries: A touch of sugar gives these plump Michigan-grown cherries a perfectly tart-sweet flavor. (2 oz.)
- B&R Farms Dried Blenheim Apricots: The gold standard for apricots, grown on a fourth-generation family farm in Hollister, California. (2 oz.)
- Peacock Family Farms Flame Raisins: Plump and juicy sundried raisins grown by fifth-generation farmers in Central California. (2 oz.)
- Flying Disc Ranch Dates: The sweetest, softest and most nutritious dates available, grown on an eco-dynamic farm in California. (1.5 oz.)
- Malibu Wildflower Honey: Pure, raw honey produced in Malibu, California. (2.5 oz.)
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Organic Sourdough Flatbread Bites: The perfect complement for soft cheese and spreads, with a crunchy texture and salty, neutral flavor. (4 oz.)
- Mini Wooden Serving Utensils (1 spoon & 2 knives): Reusable bamboo cutlery. (3 1/2" long each)
- Red Oak Board: 16" x 12" x 1/4" high.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate cured meat and cheese upon receipt. They will keep for up to 3 months unopened or up to 1 week opened.
- Store nuts at room temperature or in refrigerator.
- Store dried fruit at room temperature or in refrigerator.
- Store honey at room temperature, where it will last indefinitely. If honey crystallizes, microwave for approx. 30 seconds or warm sealed jar in warm water until it softens.
- Store flatbread bites at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 1 year unopened or up to 3 weeks opened.
- Mini Wooden Serving Utensils: Hand-wash.
- Creminelli Fine Meats Varzi Uncured Italian Salami: Pork, sea salt, nutmeg.
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano: Pork, sea salt.
- Cowgirl Creamery Mt. Tam Triple Crème: Organic pasteurized cow's milk, organic pasteurized cream, salt, cultures, enzymes.
- Point Reyes Bay Blue Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, enzymes, penicillium roquefort.
- Fillmore Farms Organic Raw Walnuts: Organic walnuts.
- King Orchards Tart Dried Montmorency Cherries: Cherries, sugar. Treated with sunflower oil.
- B&R Farms Dried Blenheim Apricots: Sundried apricots. Prepared with sulfur dioxide.
- Peacock Family Farms Flame Raisins: Raisins. Prepared with sulfur dioxide, treated with sunflower oil.
- Flying Disc Ranch Dates: Dates.
- Malibu Wildflower Honey: Raw honey.
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Organic Sourdough Flatbread Bites: Organic wheat flour, organic sugar, organic extra-virgin olive oil, sel gris, sea salt. Non-GMO Project Verified.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.