Lady & Larder Holiday Brie Box
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A big dream doodled on a small napkin led to the creation of the most stunning assortments you've ever seen. Founded by the Simms siblings – Sarah, Matthew and Boo – Lady & Larder is committed to supporting a 100% domestic and sustainable food culture. Perfect for cocktail parties, impromptu gatherings and holiday gift-giving, this elegant collection combines artisanal brie from Von Trapp Farmstead with fresh and dried fruits, crackers and nuts, all expertly packaged with a red oak serving board, garnishes and a "map" for re-creating the company's artistic arrangements.
- 3 lb. 15 oz. total.
- Cheese is shipped chilled.
- Certified organic.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Made in USA.
Holiday Brie Box includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- Von Trapp Farmstead Mt. Alice Brie (1 lb. 4 oz.)
- 3 Cuyama Orchard Heirloom Apples (approx. 1 lb.)
- Fillmore Farms Organic Raw Walnuts (4 oz.)
- King Family Orchards Tart Dried Montmorency Cherries (2 oz.)
- B&R Family Farms Dried Blenheim Apricots (2 oz.)
- Peacock Family Farms Flame Raisins (2 oz.)
- Malibu Wildflower Honey (2 oz.)
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Organic Sourdough Flatbread Bits (5 oz.)
- Mini Wooden Serving Utensils (1 spoon & 2 knives)
- Red Oak Serving Board
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It will keep for up to 3 months unopened or up to 1 week opened.
- Store the honey at room temperature, where it will last indefinitely. If the honey crystallizes, microwave for approx. 30 seconds or warm the sealed jar in warm water until it softens.
- Store the flatbread bites at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 1 year unopened or up to 3 weeks opened.
- Brie: Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake for 20–25 minutes until hot. Top with honey, nuts and dried fruit. Serve with apple slices and crackers.
- Mini Wooden Serving Utensils: Hand-wash.
- Von Trapp Farmstead Mt. Alice Brie: Organic pasteurized cow's milk, rennet, cultures, salt.
- Cuyama Orchard Heirloom Apples: Fresh apples.
- Fillmore Farms Organic Raw Walnuts: Organic walnuts.
- King Orchards Tart Dried Montmorency Cherries: Cherries, sugar. Treated with sunflower oil.
- B&R Farms Dried Blenheim Apricots: Sundried apricots. Prepared with sulfur dioxide.
- Peacock Family Farms Flame Raisins: Raisins. Prepared with sulfur dioxide and treated with sunflower oil.
- Malibu Wildflower Honey: Raw honey.
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Organic Sourdough Flatbread Bites: Organic wheat flour, organic sugar, organic extra-virgin olive oil, sel gris, sea salt.
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.