Lacourte Upright Desk
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Stately and statuesque, our fall-front desk reprises the elegance of 1940s French furnishings. Choose from a painted ebony or white exterior finish; interior is finished with a warm mahogany stain.
- 44.5" x 19" x 52" high.
- Flanked by smooth solid-wood pilasters that taper to brass-capped feet.
- Hinged front opens to reveal two cubbies on each side, two drawers and a shelved center compartment with wire management and space for a 22" monitor.
- Side and center cubby shelves are removable; side shelves are adjustable.
- Ebony desk features antiqued solid brass square drop pulls and key lock.
- Ivory desk features solid brass hardware with a polished nickel finish.
- Pull-down work surface is inset with a black leather blotter.
- Lower cabinet with fixed shelving keeps supplies within reach.
- Framed in kiln-dried poplar wood from the USA and wrapped in a semi-gloss lacquer finish.
- Cabinet interiors are hand finished with a warm, mahogany stain.
- Fully assembled.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 44.5" x 19" x 52" high.
- Drop-down desk: 40.5" x 23.5" x 30" high.
- Blotter: 38.5" x 19.5".
- Side cubbies: 7.5" x 15" x 7.5" high each.
- Pencil drawers: 6" x 12.5" x 2.25" high.
- Center cubby: 23" x 15" x 15.5" high; top section; 23" x 15" x 3.5" high; bottom section: 23" x 15"x 3.5" high.
- Leg height: 13".
- Made in Vietnam.
- Use & Care
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Avoid direct sunlight, any harsh abrasives or chemicals.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.