La Maison Initiation Box
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Turn dessert time into a tasting party with a flight of chocolates from La Maison du Chocolat. Founded in 1977 in Paris, this chocolatier is world-renowned for its silken pralines and creamy, delicately flavored ganaches. This sampler offers confections in milk and dark chocolate, all enrobed in premium chocolate made from carefully selected and roasted cacao beans. The assortment includes 20 popular offerings divided into four tasting categories: Les Natures, Les Fruits, Les Gourmands and Les Pralines (See More Info tab for details on each.). They arrive artfully packaged in La Maison du Chocolat's signature brown box with ribbon, ready for sharing with your favorite amateurs de chocolat.
- 20 pieces assorted chocolates (approx. 5.6 oz. total).
- Made in France and shipped fresh weekly to the U.S.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Sylvia: Milk chocolate ganache.
- Akosombo: Dark chocolate ganache with spicy notes.
- Quito: Bittersweet dark chocolate ganache.
- Caracas: Full-flavored dark chocolate ganache.
- Extreme Chocolat: Dark chocolate ganache.
- Salvador: Dark chocolate ganache with raspberry pulp.
- Maracuja: Dark chocolate ganache with fresh passion fruit juice and pulp.
- Andalousie: Dark chocolate ganache with lemon zest and lemon cream.
- Rigoletto Lait: Caramelized mousse coated with milk chocolate.
- Jolika: Almond paste with pistachios.
- Grain Dentelle: Milk chocolate praline with slivers of crispy crepe.
- Traviata: Almond and hazelnut praline with roasted, caramelized almonds.
- Liselotte: Hazelnut gianduja coated with milk chocolate.
- Figaro Noir: Dark chocolate praline with roasted almonds and hazelnuts.
- Cristal: Almond and hazelnut praline with crushed hazelnuts and a sprinkling of Maldon sea salt.
- Zagora: Dark chocolate ganache infused with fresh mint leaves.
- Yoko: Dark chocolate ganache infused with Russian Douchka tea.
- Bresilien: Dark chocolate ganache infused with Moka and Arabica coffee.
- Cannelle: Dark chocolate ganache infused with cinnamon sticks.
- Guayaquil: Dark chocolate ganache with Madagascar Bourbon vanilla.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place. They will keep at ambient temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 8 weeks. Do not freeze.
- Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier [soy lecithin, vanilla natural flavoring), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, emulsifier [soy lecithin]), sugar, cream, hazelnuts, almonds, pepper puree, butter, glucose syrup, figs, sweetener (sorbitol), balsamic vinegar, olives, dried porcini mushrooms, olive oil, invert sugar, salt, dextrose, natural flavorings (ceps, vanilla, pepper), onions, filament pepper, cocoa powder.
- Dark chocolate contains 56% minimum cocoa solids.
- Milk chocolate contains 37% minimum cocoa solids, 26% milk solids.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.