Krups Gooseneck Electric Kettle
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through September 30. Learn More
Heat water to pour-over perfection with this Krups electric kettle. The trim, attractive brushed stainless-steel kettle delivers the accurate water temperatures needed for brewing pour-over coffee and different varieties of teas. Heatup is fast, and the kettle beeps when ready then keeps water warm for 30 minutes.
- Long, narrow spout allows for a slow, steady and accurate pour.
- Adjustable temperature (160˚F to 212˚F) and precise temperature control within +/- 1˚F.
- Default temperature is 200˚F – perfect for pour-over coffee.
- LED display shows the current water temperature in kettle.
- Keep Warm mode for 30 minutes, with 8-minute count-up timer.
- Ergonomic stay-cool handle for comfort and accuracy during long pours.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 10" high.
- 40.5-oz. (1.2 liter) cap.
- 4.45 lb.
- Model # BW760.
- Fast heating and audible ready tone.
- Cool-touch knob for easy lid removal.
- 360˚ swivel base lets you return the kettle from any angle.
- Easy-clean removable limescale water filter.
- Switches between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Brushed stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Unplug the kettle and let it cool down before cleaning.
- Wipe clean with a damp sponge.
- Never immerse the kettle, its base, the cord or the electric plug in water: the electrical connections or the switch must not come into contact with water.
- Do not use scouring pads.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.