KitchenAid® 4-Qt. Stainless-Steel Multi-Cooker & Stir Tower
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Need a sous chef? This multitalented countertop wonder is an all-in-one system for performing countless cooking tasks, from sautéing, searing, simmering and slow cooking to making soups, risotto and yogurt. Great for everyday dinners, one-pot meals and party favorites, our special set includes an automatic stirring tower for hands-free cooking.
- More than ten pre-programmed functions offer ultimate versatility – choose from Risotto, Rice, Simmer, Sauté, Sear, Boil/Steam, Yogurt and Slow Cook (High and Low), plus automatic Keep Warm.
- Precise temperature controls and preprogrammed settings yield perfectly consistent results with every recipe, time after time.
- Guided digital display leads you through simple step-by-step instructions and shows temperature and timer for up to 12 hours of cooking.
- Customize settings for your favorite recipes with adjustable temperatures from 110° to 450°F and a programmable timer.
- Included three-speed stir tower offers hands-free mixing, flipping and stirring, saving your time for other kitchen tasks.
- Patent-pending stir-tower blade has flexible edge that continuously stirs and scrapes to prevent food from sticking onto cooking pot sides – perfect for making sauces, risotto and more.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4-qt. cap.
- Customizable "My Settings" make it easy to cook according to your preferences.
- High-heat searing (up to 500°F) caramelizes foods beautifully, while sealing in flavors and juices.
- Includes two-in-one reversible steaming basket and roasting rack.
- Programmable timer lets you know when your food is ready.
- Full 24-hour Sabbath mode.
- Patent-pending automatic stirring mechanism is designed exclusively for use with KitchenAid's innovative multicooker.
- Three precise speeds take care of everything from stirring, mixing and incorporating to flipping and browning.
- Patent-pending Flip & Stir blade with a silicone flex-edge stirring tool blends foods thoroughly.
- Two intermittent stirring modes fully mix ingredients while preventing foods from burning.
- These products are intended for use in the United States and Canada, and are built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.