KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series Blender with Thermal Control Jar
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
From KitchenAid's Pro Line blender series—its most powerful yet—this model offers the convenience of three Adapti-blend™ recipe programs with precise speed settings for smoothies, juices and soups, so you'll enjoy perfect results every time. It's also fitted with an exclusive Thermal Control Jar to heat soups faster and retain heat longer than the market leader, and it cleans up in a jiffy thanks to a self-cleaning cycle. A 3.5-peak-horsepower motor and a patented stainless-steel blade create a dynamic blending vortex that pulls ingredients downward, effortlessly blending smoothies, nut milks, soups and sauces or pureeing fruits and fibrous vegetables. Its iconic Pro Line Series design and warm copper finish makes it an appealing addition to the countertop, both in contemporary and traditional kitchens.
- Powerful commercial-quality construction with tarnish-free copper finish.
- Three pre-set Adapti-Blend™ recipe programs: Smoothies, Juices, and Soups, which heats soup and keeps it hot.
- 56-oz. capacity Thermal Control Jar with removable ingredient-measuring cap allows you to heat soup faster and retain hot temperatures for longer than the market leader.
- 3.5-peak-horsepower motor offers the most power of any blender, easily handling tough ingredients like frozen fruits and firm vegetables.
- Patented asymmetric stainless-steel blade blends at four different angles for smooth, consistent results.
- Customize blending using the precision power dial with continuous variable speeds from 1 to 11 and high/low pulse option.
- Premium die-cast metal housing offers extra stability when blending at high speeds.
- Self-cleaning cycle—just add water, a drop of soap and start.
- Includes Flex-Edge tamper that simultaneously push ingredients toward vortex and scrapes sides of jar.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" x 9" x 17 3/4" (with jar).
- 56-oz. cap. BPA-free jar.
- 3 1/2' three-pronged cord.
- Weight: 20 lb. 11 oz.
- Model #KSB8270
- Secure, vented lid with ingredient measuring cap simplifies adding ingredients before or during blending.
- 10-year limited replacement warranty.
- 3.5-peak-horsepower motor, 1800 watts, 15 Amps.
- UL-Listed; 120V.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Recipe book included.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- To Clean the Blender Base and Cord: Make sure blender is unplugged. Wipe the base and cord with warm, damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth.
- To Clean the Blender Jar, Lid and Ingredient Cap: Remove any remaining contents from the blender jar. Fill 1/3 of the blender jar with warm water and add 1 drop of liquid detergent. Place the lid on the blender jar and make sure the jar is fully in place on the blender base. Turn the dial to the Self-Cleaning Cycle. Flip the Start/Stop toggle switch up or down to start the cycle. When the program finishes, pour out the soapy water and rinse blender jar, lid and ingredient cap with warm water.
- Blender jar is dishwasher safe. The lid, Flex Edge tamper and ingredient cap should be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- They can also be hand washed with a damp cloth and soapy water.
- Note: The handle grip can remain on the handle of the blender jar during cleaning and dishwasher cycles. If needed, it can be removed to run through the dishwasher separately and then be re-attached.
- To avoid damaging the blender, do not immerse the base or cord in water. To avoid scratching the blender, do not use abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Linda from stopped functioning at 5 months 5months into minimal use ( and I have loved the blender, smoothee, soup functions) the blender stopped functioning. It turns off by itself after 24 seconds. The troubleshooting manual calls this out, saying if it stops on its own, there is an internal error; call service. Hhhhmmm; they ust know this is a problem but did not let consumers know up front. aggravating! Not trustworthy.Date published: 2017-11-28Rated 5 out of 5 by BlenderGirl from WOWIE! AWESOME BLENDER!! BEST ON THE MARKET!!! WOWIE! This KitchenAid Pro Line Series Blender with Thermal Jar & 3 Pre-Set Settings is absolutely awesome! I used a VitaMix 750 series for about 3 months but had to return it for issues with it bogging down & struggling to blend my thick icy creations. Over 1 year later and I've found the blender of my dreams with this KitchenAid Pro-Line! Solid heavy base prevents vibration and countertop-creep. 3.5 HP out does the popular competition by 1.3 HP or just about 30% more HP in the KitchenAid Pro-Line! 3 Pre-Settings on this upscale model for: 1) Hot soup 2) Smoothies, shakes, ice creams & sherberts. It also has a "clean mode" that's signified by a icon with 3 drops that ossilates in power to assure thorough cleaning! It's a bit louder than the VitaMix but wouldn't you expect a larger more powerful motor to be just a bit louder?...of course you would! The dials have a feel of quality that my other blender just didn't have...everything was well thought out and designed for the ultimate in function, form and design! You won't be disappointed and in the unlikely case there is an issue, it comes with a 10 years, yes TEN YEAR guarantee! That sure beats the heck outta 4 years that the competition gives! LOVE IT! EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH MY CHOICE!!! TOP OF THE LINE!!! WAY TO GO KITCHENAID!!!Date published: 2017-04-04Rated 5 out of 5 by AnnetteH from Amazing Blender I have been in the market for a high end blender for a while now, doing lots of research and saving up! I have to tell you I am just blown away! This is my first high end blender and I am so glad I waited to purchase it! I love the three pre-programmed settings for juices, smoothies and soups. The self-cleaning function is amazing as well. I have made almond milk, potato soup and countless smoothies so far and I can't wait to try some other recipes using this blender. I purchased Candy Apple Red to match my stand mixer. It comes with an amazing tamper and a really nice hard bound Blender Recipe book! I listed two Con below as loud and the size, but for me they weren't Con's, but for some they could be. It fits under my upper cabinets on the counter if I take the lid off (which is fine), and it is loud as with most high end blenders. Again, these aren't issue's for me but could be for some. Overall I am THRILLED, with this blender and I highly recommend this purchase to others!Date published: 2016-12-19Rated 5 out of 5 by ChefKaren from Not your average blender First let me say, I have been cooking professional for 22 years and have had many different opportunities to work with many different portable products in those years. I was considering purchasing a Vita Mix but for some reason I decided to wait. Glad I did. I purchased the Candy Apple red Thermal Blender. From making cracker crumbs, fresh bread crumbs, nut butters, salad dressing, hollandaise sauce...my list would take up the 1,000 characters that WS allows on a review. Lets not forget the 10 year warranty! I have nothing but high praise for this machine. I did purchase a round placemat to put it on, so I can slide it back and forth on my counter for daily use from under my cabinet.Date published: 2016-12-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Gemini527 from PURE AWESOMENESS I am so glad I waited to purchase this blender! I purchased it two days ago and have put it to great use so far. I'd been eyeing a VitaMix but never bought one and I am so happy to say that I am thoroughly impressed with my KitchenAid Pro Line Series Blender. I have made several smoothies and even a very tasty carrot juice without using the tamper. I absolutely love this machine. The presets are phenomenal and the thermal container maintains temperature beautifully! It is worth every penny. Do yourself a favor and get one right away. You'll be so thankful you did!!Date published: 2016-09-27Rated 4 out of 5 by Xtine521 from Wish all colors were available on both models I bought the white version of this to match my pearl Pro Series 7 qt Stand Mixer; and don't have a bad thing to say about performance. It works fantastically! I do wish that I had the 3 pre-set options and the thermal control jar; but that option is not available in pearl white.Date published: 2016-09-01Rated 5 out of 5 by cgbaker from Best Blender Ever I love this blender for the ease of preparing cold soups and smoothies. No chopping into small pieces, this blender made halved cucumbers and onions into a smooth creamy cold soup within a minute.. I'm looking forward to cooler weather to try the hot soup function myself, had some from a demo in the store and loved it. Highly recommend this blender!Date published: 2016-08-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Dandelion811 from Emphatically Recommend This Blender! WOW! That is the response of someone who has owned and used a Blendtec for 8 years! This blender beats it easily for stability and good looks and is tangibly more powerful. Nut butter is the true test of a machine like this; the result was impressive! It made vegetable juice effortlessly and even after making peanut butter, the self cleaning mode works like a dream (I pre-rinsed). Power, heft, base stability, good looks, quality materials, a beautiful hard cover recipe book, a sturdy and effective tamper; this blender is an all around winner! I use a blender 3-5 times a week; this one will more than keep up with me. Highly recommend!Date published: 2016-08-17