KitchenAid Precision Kettle
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The ultimate tool for pour-over coffee lovers and white tea drinkers, this kettle allows you to select your desired water temperature by degree. With a range of 140°F to 212°F, the kettle features a gooseneck spout and three flow settings to deliver precise, consistent pour control. The sleek, compact design makes it an ideal choice for minimalist kitchen decor.
- Innovative electric kettle allows you to set a desired temperature from 140°F to 212°F to the degree.
- Maintains water temperature for up to 30 minutes.
- Gooseneck design and three flow settings allow the ultimate in precision pouring.
- Thermometer on lid displays current water temperature while pouring.
- Polished stainless-steel construction with sleek, compact design.
- Kettle features auto-off function to prevent dry boiling.
- Boil large or small quantities of water in 33.8-oz. kettle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" diam., 8 3/4" high.
- 33.8-fl.-oz. cap.
- 2 lb. 15 oz.
- Made in China.
- Model #KEK1032SS.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior is easy to clean.
- BPA-free plastic on lid and base.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Do not heat the kettle empty or allow it to boil dry.
- Do not open the lid while boiling water.
- Clean the base and exterior with a soft, damp cloth.
- Clean the inside of the kettle with a mild dishwashing detergent, then rinse thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- After cleaning, dry the kettle and base thoroughly.
- Use a kettle de-scaling solution as needed to remove buildup.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.