KitchenAid® Digital Countertop Oven
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
KitchenAid brings its legendary quality and innovation to this advanced digital convection oven. For perfect pizzas and roasts, the compact appliance features staged cooking cycles that activate heating elements at the exact moment they're needed for precise crisping, browning or searing.
- Nine pre-programmed functions include pizza, bake, broil, asado roast, cookies, toast, bagel, keep warm and reheat – plus the option of convection or frozen modes.
- Asado roast staged-cooking cycle is ideal for a chicken, small ham or beef tenderloin, searing the outside of the meat while keeping the interior juicy and flavorful.
- Pizza staged-cooking cycle ensures a crisp, golden crust and perfectly cooked toppings.
- "My Settings" feature recalls the last time and temperature used for specific functions.
- Even-Heat™ technology saturates oven walls and racks to ensure consistent baking performance for temperatures settings from 170°F to 450°F.
- Generously sized baking chamber features an eco-friendly PTFE- and PFOA-free finish that's easy to clean.
- Large enough to accommodate a 12" pizza, a small roast or up to six sandwiches or slices of toast.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #: KCO273
- Includes: 12" non-stick deep dish pan, 12" grilling rack, removable cooling rack and front removable drip tray for easy clean-up.
- Stainless-steel housing.
- 16" x 18" x 12" high.
- 25 lb. 7 oz.
- .6-cu.-ft. interior.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth and dry.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Goat Cheese Toast with Honey Recipe
Preheat an oven or toaster oven to 375°F.
Arrange the toasts on a small rimmed baking sheet. Spread the toast slices evenly with the goat cheese and sprinkle with the walnuts, dividing them evenly. Drizzle 1/4 tsp. of the walnut oil over each toast. Bake until the walnuts are toasted and the cheese is warm, about 5 minutes.
Transfer the toasts to plates and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle each toast with honey, then sprinkle with the thyme leaves and serve immediately. Serves 2 to 4.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Kitchen Garden Cookbook, by Jeanne Kelley (Weldon Owen, 2013).
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.