KitchenAid Artisan White Mixer with Hobnail Bowl
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- One Day Deal
- Free Fast Shipping
- One Day Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A smaller version of KitchenAid's commercial-size models, this special-edition retro white stand mixer is designed with enough power and capacity to prepare large batches of cake batter or up to nine dozen cookies without compromising counter space. Its ceramic hobnail bowl adds vintage charm. The mixer is expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio – home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- 10 speeds for nearly any task or recipe, from slow stirring, to mixing, kneading and whipping.
- Flex Edge beater scrapes sides of bowl for faster, more efficient mixing.
- Tilt-Head design lets you easily add ingredients, then remove work bowl and beaters.
- 5-qt. hobnail-textured ceramic bowl locks to base.
- Power hub is compatible with optional attachments.
- Includes Flex Edge beater, coated flat beater, coated dough hook and wire whip.
- Over 14 optional attachments (sold separately) available to make everything from fresh pasta and burgers to veggie noodles, ice cream and more.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/3" x 9 1/2" x 14" high overall.
- 22 lb.
- Model #KSM156HBWW.
- Die-cast zinc and aluminum housing with white powder-coat finish.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in USA.
- Use & Care
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash beater, dough hook and wire whip with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 2 out of 5 by Strimb from Poor Design I have owned a KitchenAid for about 20 years and this model has been a big disappointment. The hobnail bowl, while lovely, doesn't work as well as a stainless bowl. I just made meringue and the whisk beater did not reach into the bottom of the bowl to whip properly. The bowl is unwieldy and while that is not a big issue, the performance of this model is a major disappointment. Very poor design.Date published: 2019-11-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Summer from Beautiful! This is my first KitchenAid mixer. I purchased it due to the unique looking bowl. Looks beautiful on my kitchen counter! Love that it came with several attachments and is quiet.Date published: 2019-10-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenn286 from I finally got it!!! I’ve waited 20 years to get a kitchen aide mixer and it was worth the wait! I love the ease and versatility of it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-08-29