KAI Folding Steak Knife
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Slender and light with exquisite sharpness, this folding steak knife is perfect for meals on the go. Its distinctive design is based on the first Japanese pocketknife, made in 1896, but with the modern improvement of a locking system to secure the blade open during use. This personal knife slips easily into a coat pocket or small purse, protected by a leather sheath.
- Razor-sharp 16˚ cutting angle on each side cuts effortlessly through meats.
- Japanese 420J2 stainless-steel blade is highly stain-resistant and takes a very fine edge.
- Lever allows for fast, one-handed opening.
- Secure locking liner ensures that blade does not close while in use.
- Durable thermoplastic handle includes an inlaid crest reminiscent of Japanese family emblems and is both durable and beautiful.
- Includes leather sheath for safe storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/4"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 2.2 oz. with sheath.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- The blade is extremely sharp and should be handled with caution at all times.
- If you use your knife often, use a honing steel to realign the edge from time to time.
- When the time comes to sharpen your blade, we recommend using a whetstone.
- Thoroughly clean the knife after each use. Simply wipe it clean at the restaurant, then follow up at home by hand-washing the blade with gentle dish soap. Rinse and towel dry immediately. Never soak the knife in water.
- Store the knife in its leather sheath.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Warranty Information
Learn more about Care, Sharpening, Warranty Policy and Shipping Instructions. View details
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 1 out of 5 by chris from It rusted. Mine was made in Japan. Poor quality stainless steel. I paid $120.00 at storeDate published: 2018-11-12Rated 2 out of 5 by 1234 from Not as advertised. I ordered this as a gift for my husband because its description of Japanese steel but when he received it the blade is stamped CHINA!!!Date published: 2017-09-21