Jura ENA Micro 90 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Measuring just 9" across, the JURA ENA Micro 90 delivers barista-quality brewing in a compact footprint ideal for small kitchens. Push a button and enjoy an espresso, coffee, latte or cappuccino worthy of a coffee bar. This is the first single-cup brewer to offer JURA's famed P.E.P. (pulse extraction) technology, which produces an exquisitely aromatic espresso.
- One-touch brewing of espresso, coffee, cappuccino, latte macchiato, hot water, milk foam.
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) optimizes extraction time to consistently brew professional-quality, barista-standard coffee.
- One-touch cappuccino and latte macchiato with no need to move the cup.
- Fine foam technology creates milk froth with a fine, feather-light consistency.
- Three-color text display with rotary switch is easy to operate.
- 10 coffee-strength levels and two temperature levels.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17 1/2" x 9" x 12 3/4" high.
- 37-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 4.4-oz. bean container (holds approx. 10 servings) with freshness seal.
- 21 lb.
- Model #15116.
- Aroma G3 burr grinder works quickly yet gently to preserve maximum flavor and aroma.
- Adjustable grind settings.
- Powder chute for ground coffee.
- Adjustable water amount for different cup sizes.
- High-performance 15-bar pump.
- Thermoblock heating system.
- Height-adjustable dual spout (2 1/2" to 5 1/2").
- Hot-water spout.
- Integrated cleaning, rinsing and descaling programs.
- Milk-system cleaning at the touch of a button.
- Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.®) automatically detects the filter while the CLEARYL Blue filter ensures perfect water quality.
- Energy-saving mode.
- Programmable switch-off time.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Portugal.
- Use & Care
- Your JURA machine has integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing the milk system, cleaning the milk system, changing the filter, cleaning the machine and descaling the machine.
- To ensure that the cappuccino frother always works properly, daily when preparing milk. If milk has been prepared, you will be prompted to clean the milk system. Your JURA will not prompt you to rinse the frother.
- The removable drip tray and coffee grounds container are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the surface of the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
This item is not eligible for rush shipping and will be shipped directly from the manufacturer within 48 hours. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery after the item is shipped.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mira from Exellent machine I have machine for a few months. Can't miss any day without coffee how this machine is making. At beginning there is some learning path, but once you past this everything is fast, quiet, and coffee is hot.Date published: 2018-11-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Bo48 from Excellent Espresso Machine Perfect for me. Love coffee so this machine is excellent for everyday use.Date published: 2017-09-01