Jura E8 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
With a glossy piano-black finish, this automatic espresso center strikes an elegant note in the kitchen. Borrowing its inspiration from the world's top baristas, JURA's revolutionary Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) technology optimizes extraction time to brew perfect espresso with deeply developed coffee flavor.
- Fully automatic one-button brewing of 12 drinks: flat white, latte macchiato, cappuccino, 1 or 2 coffees, 1 or 2 espressos, 1 or 2 ristrettos, milk foam, portion milk foam, hot water.
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) optimizes extraction time to consistently brew professional-quality, barista-standard coffee.
- One-touch cappuccino function for latte macchiato, flat white or cappuccino.
- Fine foam technology creates milk froth with a fine, feather-light consistency.
- Easy, intuitive TFT color display with pushbutton control.
- 8 coffee-strength levels and 3 temperature levels.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 17 1/4" x 14" high.
- 64-fl.-oz. removable illuminated water tank.
- 10-oz. bean container (16 servings) with freshness seal.
- 22 lb.
- Model no. 15109.
- Made in Portugal.
- Before the brewing process starts, the coffee is moistened by the Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System to release aroma.
- Aroma G3 burr grinder works quickly yet gently to preserve maximum flavor and aroma.
- High-performance 15-bar pump.
- Thermoblock heating system.
- Height- and width-adjustable dual spout.
- Hot water spout.
- Integrated cleaning, rinsing and descaling programs.
- Milk system cleaning at the touch of a button.
- Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.®) uses RFID technology to automatically detect the filter while the CLEARYL Smart ensures perfect water quality.
- Energy-saving mode.
- Programmable switch-off time.
- Use & Care
- Your JURA machine has integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing the cappuccino frother, changing the filter, cleaning the machine and descaling the machine.
- To ensure that the cappuccino frother always works properly, you should clean it daily when you have been preparing milk. Your machine will not prompt you to clean the cappuccino frother, though it will prompt you to rinse the frother.
- The removable drip tray and coffee grounds container are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the surface of the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cambridge cookie from Well designed machine makes superb coffee Coffee on demand without pods. Love that this machine also takes ground coffee so we can have caffeinated in the bean and preground decaf when we want it. Easy to clean. Can’t give it five stars because the foam is not hot and the milk features are a bit of a nuisance to keep clean. In all other respects, a coffe lover’s dream.Date published: 2019-06-20Rated 1 out of 5 by JoeCoffee from Jammed in less than 2 weeks This machine has a variety of adjustments and made fully customizable coffees in the automatic mode from beans in the hopper. The feature which makes drinks from ground coffee (the single doser) jammed with coffee in less than two weeks. An eMail to Jura service went unanswered and a call to the service line was answered by telling us that the ground coffee we used (Lavazza) is probably too fine for the E8 to operate. (There is no discussion of this in the manual and how would anyone know how fine a ground coffee is prepared), We were advised we could use the machine without the single doser feature (unacceptable) or return it which we did. The machine, unlike other super automatics we had owned does so many things and its tolerances are so tight that it cannot be cleaned out when, like ours, a jam occurs.Date published: 2018-09-26Rated 5 out of 5 by beth from Unbelievable! I absolutely love this Jura machine. Unbelievable lattes! Worth every cent.Date published: 2018-07-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Erikana from Coffe maker I have this machine for a year now.It makes best coffee,cleaning is easy.Just be aware that coffee beans can’t be oily.Date published: 2017-11-25Rated 5 out of 5 by nollan from awesome machine! won my taste test! i researched a lot before i narrowed down to this machine and saeco pico baristo machine...however when i went in person to see the machines and tested them the jura E8 won in many ways. first was the taste of espresso shots from the same beans, second the time to brew those shots, third the grinding noise was quieter. the lcd display being color was also a plus but the lack of stainless on the cover could be a minor flaw.Date published: 2017-09-27Rated 2 out of 5 by skf1983 from great coffee when it works The features on this are amazing and the coffee is delicious. It's a little delicate, I've had to send it back to the manufacturer twice in 8 months, but when it's working the coffee comes out at a nice drinkable temperature and quite tasty. I've called customer service three times for help and Jura pays for the return of the machine to the repair facility, and the customer service reps are lovely and helpful and sent me some free coffee for my troubles. Hopefully, it's just my machine that is delicate and often in need of repair. I just keep a Nespresso on hand for the weeks I'm without my big machine so I still have my daily coffee.Date published: 2017-09-11