Instant Pot Max + French Classics Cookbook
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Make classic French dishes quickly and easily with our exclusive set, featuring the Instant Pot Max. Boasting the industry's highest sustained working pressure (15 PSI), this powerful Instant Pot is faster than ever. The versatile all-in-one kitchen essential offers nine different functions – from pressure cooking, sautéing and slow-cooking to making yogurt, creating sous-vide dishes, and canning fruit and vegetables. To help you prepare great dinners any night of the week, we included two savory starters, developed by our Test Kitchen especially for the Instant Pot.
- Instant Pot Max Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker: This high-tech multitasker provides 9 functions in a single pot: pressure cook, sauté, rice, sous vide, slow-cook, soup/broth, canning, yogurt and keep warm (see More Info tab for details).
- Instant Pot Porcini Beef Bourguignonne Starter Sauce: Enjoy iconic French flavors with this blend of red wine, porcini mushrooms, roasted garlic and thyme.
- Instant Pot Coq au Vin Starter Sauce: Rustic blend combines red wine, mushrooms, tomatoes and carrots with shallots, garlic and thyme.
- Instant Pot Max Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker (6-qt. cap.)
- Instant Pot Porcini Beef Bourguignonne Starter Sauce (24 oz.)
- Instant Pot Coq au Vin Starter Sauce (24 oz.).
- Instant Pot is made in China; starters are made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #MAX.
- 13 1/2" x 13" x 13" high.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 13 lb. 8 oz.
- Cord length: 35".
- 9 functions include pressure cook, sauté, rice, sous vide, slow-cook, soup/broth, canning, yogurt and keep warm.
- Pressure cooker reaches up to 15 PSI, a pressure previously only available in stovetop pressure cookers.
- Automated Steam Release provides option to program quick release, pulse release or natural release.
- Intuitive touchscreen interface for seamless programming.
- Large LED display is easy to read, so you can monitor progress.
- Settings are easily adjustable – even while cooking is in progress.
- Delay start up to 24 hours ahead of time.
- Pressure Cook setting allows for up to 6 hours of cooking time.
- New NutriBoost™ technology creates boiling motion during pressure cooking to add nutrition, flavor and taste to broths and soups.
- Slow-Cook setting has three temperature levels and can be programmed to cook between 30 minutes and 20 hours at each level.
- Sauté setting features three temperature levels for simmering, browning and stir-frying.
- Yogurt function heats milk for pasteurization and fermentation.
- Keep Warm setting has three temperature levels and keeps food warm up to 24 hours.
- Includes stainless-steel steam rack with handles and condensation collector.
- Inner cooking pot is constructed of durable, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel without any chemical coatings – and features clearly marked measurements.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Pot has lid handles that accommodate both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Sound on/off option.
- Recipes included.
- One-year warranty.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior, interior and inner base rim of cooker with damp sponge, then dry with clean cloth to prevent rusting.
Instant Pot Coq au Vin Starter Sauce:
- Water, red wine, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), mushrooms (mushrooms, water, salt, citric acid, ascorbic acid), tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, citric acid), shallots, rice starch, brown sugar (contains molasses), extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, carrots, kosher salt, ascorbic acid, lemon juice concentrate, celery, black pepper, thyme, natural hickory smoke flavor.
- Contains soy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, dairy, fish, sesame, mustard.
Instant Pot Porcini Beef Bourguignonne Starter Sauce:
- Water, sweet onions, mushrooms (salt, citric acid, ascorbic acid), Merlot wine, garlic, rice starch, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), red wine vinegar, natural roasted onion flavor, Worcestershire concentrate (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, tamarind, natural flavor), kosher salt, brown sugar (contains molasses), carrots, tomato paste (salt, citric acid), Dijon mustard (distilled vinegar, mustard seed, salt, water, white wine, spices), porcini mushrooms, roasted garlic, celery, black pepper, onion powder, champignon mushroom extract powder (maltodextrin, natural mushroom flavor), citric acid, bay leaves, thyme, celery seed.
- Contains wheat/gluten, soy, mustard.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with dairy, fish, sesame.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.