Instant Pot Duo Plus60 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6QT
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Make slow-cooked meals fast with the Instant Pot Duo Plus. This versatile all-in-one kitchen essential offers a whopping nine functions, handling everything from pressure cooking and sautéing to slow cooking and making yogurt, cakes and preserves. An advanced microprocessor speeds up cooking duration by two to six times and uses 70% less energy than average.
- 9 functions in a single pot: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté and brown, cake maker, yogurt maker, sterilizer and warmer.
- 15 smart built-in programs: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Cake, Egg, Slow Cook, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Sterilize, Yogurt, Keep Warm and Pressure Cook.
- Large LED display is easy to read, so you can clearly see pot's progress.
- Settings are easily adjustable even while cooking is in progress.
- Delay start up to 24 hours ahead of time.
- Pressure-cooker setting allows for up to 6 hours of cooking time.
- Slow-cooker setting has 3 temperature levels and can be programmed to cook between 30 minutes and 20 hours at each level.
- Sauté and browning settings have 3 temperature levels for simmering, browning and stir-frying.
- Yogurt-making function heats milk for pasteurization and fermentation.
- Cake and Egg settings prepare moist cakes and perfect eggs.
- Sterilize program is ideal for pasteurizing dairy products and sterilizing baby bottles, jars, and utensils.
- Keep Warm setting has 3 temperature settings and keeps food warm up to 10 hours
- Includes stainless-steel steam rack with handles, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup.
- One-year warranty.
- Model # IP-DUOPLUS60.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6-qt. cap.
- 12 1/2" x 12 1/4" x 13" high.
- 14 lb. 10 oz.
- Cord length: 2' to 3'.
- Cooking pot constructed of durable, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel without any chemical coatings and with clearly marked measurements.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Lid handles for both left- and right-handed users.
- Sound off/on option.
- Recipes included.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- The inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the exterior, interior and inner base rim of the cooker with a damp sponge, then dry with a clean cloth to prevent rusting.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Instant Pot Duo60 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot Duo Plus80 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 8QT
Instant Pot Duo Plus60 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 8QT
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Instant Pot Cookbook
OXO Silicone Pressure Cooker Roasting Rack
Rated 5 out of 5 by peggy9047 from Love it! I just bought this. Made Carnitas. OMG they were awesome. So flavorful. So easy to use. Everything can be done in this pot. Saute Pork Shoulder and onions. Add everything else. Set the pressure high and it falls apart. Get this You wont be disappointed. I think I can sell my stove now. lolDate published: 2017-11-06Rated 5 out of 5 by SunnyDayz from Makes me look like a better cook!!! I have only had the unit a week or so. I've made pork chops, potato soup ("this is the best potato soup I've ever had"), Greek style yogurt, steel cut oatmeal and a pork pot roast. Everything except the chops, turned out wonderfully. I didn't care for the seasoning on the chops, it wasn't the pot. The yogurt, absolutely the best yogurt I've ever had. Plus, I love knowing there isn't any extra chemicals or preservatives in the food. Clean, wholesome, delicious meals. I won't lie, I'm still intimidated but I think I finally found a kitchen accessory I don't want to live without. I suggest reading plenty of tips and recipes. Pintrest has some great recipes and I just discovered an app for the Instant Pot. Thank you WS. This is the best purchase I've made from you.Date published: 2017-11-05Rated 1 out of 5 by dbailey14 from Quit working after one use I did the initial trial where you just use water and all was well. The next night I made up a recipe, put it in the pot, plugged it in, and got a C6L error. After calling their support I discovered that this is an unfixable error. The instant pot customer service is sending me another, but still I will never recommend this brand to anyone if I can't even use it once without it breaking. Makes me question the longevity of this device. Sad because I had high hopes for this product.Date published: 2017-09-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Tinkerbelle from I ADORE this appliance!!! I've been using this constantly since I bought it. Good price from Williams Sonoma, and FREE shipping!! I've been married for 50+ years and haven't been happy with a pot roast until I used this beauty. It drives the flavor INTO the meat and vegetables instead of drawing it out! Everything is tender and moist. Just follow the directions (included). The bone broth is superb, and so EASY!! Of course you have prep time (peeling, etc) but no more than with other methods. All is done in the one pot. Set it and walk away, the pot does it all. I can't say enough about it.Date published: 2017-09-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Bambi from Love My Instant Pot I've only had mine for a few weeks, but I could not be happier with it. If I didn't use it for anything but boiled eggs (cooked perfectly and EASY to peel) and baby back ribs (the ribs fall off the bone), it would be worth it. I have made apple sauce (hubby's favorite), pumpkin butter, pasta, jambalaya, cheesecake, soup, ribs, eggs, and so much more. I absolutely love it... it cleans up easily as well.Date published: 2017-09-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Morning Glory from Game Changer Intimidating to use at first but after a few goes at it, I am in love with this machine! Food comes out tasting fantastic. In case you were wondering, no mushy veggies, no dried out chicken. Cooks everything in half the time. (i recommend the 8qt for families)Date published: 2017-08-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Chestnut from Love it! I might have to get a second one! I can cook everything in this cooker.Date published: 2017-07-12