Instant Pot 8-Qt. Duo Plus with Instant Pot Everyday Slow Cooking Cookbook
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Make slow-cooked meals fast with the Instant Pot Duo Plus. This 8-qt. machine does everything from pressure cooking, sautéing and slow cooking to making yogurt, cakes and preserves. We've included the Everyday Slow Cooking cookbook as the perfect gift set for time-crunched cooks.
- 9 functions in a single pot: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté and brown, cake maker, yogurt maker, sterilizer and warmer.
- 15 smart built-in programs: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Cake, Egg, Slow Cook, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Sterilize, Yogurt, Keep Warm and Pressure Cook.
- Includes stainless-steel steam rack with handles, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup.
- Cookbook features over 120 beautifully photographed recipes with a wide range of modern favorites, such as balsamic pot roast with baby root vegetables, maple-bourbon short ribs and pulled pork sliders with spicy slaw.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #IP-DUOPLUS80.
- 8-qt. cap.
- 14 3/4" x 13 1/2" x 14 1/4" high.
- Cord length: 2' to 3'.
- 15 lb. 9 oz.
- Book: Hardcover, 184 pages.
- Large LED display is easy to read, so you can clearly see pot's progress.
- Delay start up to 24 hours ahead of time.
- Pressure-cooker setting allows for up to 6 hours of cooking time.
- Slow-cooker setting has 3 temperature levels and can be programmed to cook between 30 minutes and 20 hours at each level.
- Sauté and browning settings have 3 temperature levels for simmering, browning and stir-frying.
- Yogurt-making function heats milk for pasteurization and fermentation.
- Keep Warm setting keeps food warm up to 10 hours and can be manually adjusted to stay warm for almost 100 hours.
- Cooking pot constructed of durable, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel without any chemical coatings.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior.
- Lid handles for both left- and right-handed users.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- One-year warranty.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- The inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the exterior, interior and inner base rim of the cooker with a damp sponge, then dry with a clean cloth to prevent rusting.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by amazonmom from Amazing! I bought this when it was on sale. The sales associate was very helpful, and the big seller for me was that I could schedule a private class to cook a dish and they provide the food. So far, I haven't needed the help. I've cooked with this almost nightly, and it's amazing. I've made roasts, soups, pot roast, pasta dishes and am getting some more accessories to try yogurt and cakes.Date published: 2019-03-19
Hi could someone tell me what is the difference between the 8qt 9-1 Duo Plus and The 8qt 9-1 Viva?Thank You.... Donna