I Love You Mini Cupcakes, Set of 12
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
When you want to get the message across, say it with cupcakes! Our collection of 12 mini cupcakes allows you to express yourself, spelling out "I Love you" along with four heart-decorated cupcakes for added emphasis. The experts at Chicago's More® bakery prepare their signature Moresels™ from scratch in small batches, using fine ingredients like Madagascar vanilla and Valrhona chocolate to ensure premium flavor in every nibble. The perfect gift from the heart, our set includes:
Chocolate Vanilla: A rich chocolate cake topped with a vanilla buttercream icing.
Red Velvet: A Southern classic, this light, super-moist cocoa cake is frosted with a rich cream cheese frosting.
Chocolate Chocolate: A deep, dark Belgian chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting.
- 12 mini cupcakes, 4 of each flavor.
- Approx. 1 3/4" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- Shipped frozen.
- Immediate Delivery will ship within 1–2 weeks; Valentine Delivery orders will ship February 6–8 to arrive by February 10.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the cupcakes at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 2 days. If not serving immediately, place the cupcakes in an airtight container and store in the freezer for up to 1 month. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
- If frozen, remove from the cupcakes from the freezer 2 to 3 hours prior to serving. Allow to thaw at ambient temperature. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Chocolate Vanilla: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa dry powder, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, vegetable oil, canola, granulated sugar, water, egg white, butter, vanilla bean paste, FD&C Red 3, FD&C Yellow 5.
- Red Velvet: Cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, salt, white chocolate, canola vegetable oil, granulated sugar, buttermilk, whole egg, water, vinegar, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, dry cocoa powder, red #40.
- Chocolate Chocolate: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, dry cocoa powder, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, canola vegetable oil, granulated sugar, butter, powdered sugar, corn syrup, semi-sweet chocolate chips, chocolate dragée.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maggieoc from Cupcake Love Even though these are Valentine's Cupcakes I ordered these a bit early for our anniversary. They looked perfect and tasted amazing. My husband was thrilled as well! The miniature size is just big enough to indulge without feeling guilty (unless you eat three or four of them like I did)! No doubt we will be ordering these again for Valentine's Day.Date published: 2017-01-24Rated 5 out of 5 by qs24 from Darling and Delicious I just received these as a gift from my son. That melted my heart alone, but as i tasted the red velvet - wonderful! The cream cheese frosting is not too sweet and you can truly taste the cream cheese. I found the chocolate cake to be moist and just divine. I fully enjoyed every bite size jewel. Thank-you Williams-Sonoma- Well done!Date published: 2016-02-07Rated 2 out of 5 by Goldylocks from Disappointing I love buttercream frosting, and found this misleading. I would describe this as more of a whipped frosting. The cake is dry and the frosting is not a true buttercream. Very cute looking, but not worth the money.Date published: 2016-02-04