Hydrangea Wreath, 22"
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This decorative wreath delivers a rich mix of botanical beauty and fragrance to your home. Handmade on a family-owned farm, the wreath combines the lovely green hues of bay leaves, salal, savory and marjoram with white hydrangea and purple oregano for a complementary color combination that enhances any room.
- Crafted of fresh hydrangea, bay leaves, Santa Cruz oregano, salal, savory and marjoram.
- Herbs are for decorative use only.
- All herbs and botanicals are grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- Handmade on a family farm in California.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Wreath: 22" diam.
- For decorative indoor use only.
- Protect from weather.
- Made in USA
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean your wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store your wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- When properly cared for, the piece should last 1 year.