Mini Caramel Apples
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Spread sweet tidings this season with a merry quartet of triple-dipped mini caramel apples. They're handcrafted at Chicago's Affy Tapple, creator of the original caramel apple, with crisp, juicy Washington Granny Smith apples, buttery homemade caramel and premium dark chocolate. The set of four petite apples includes two dark chocolate and two milk chocolate apples, all with colorful sprinkles and bright red bows.
- Set of 4 (approx. 1 lb. 10 oz. total).
- Shipped fresh.
- Available either for immediate delivery or Christmas delivery, ships Monday, December 18.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, store the wrapped apples in the refrigerator. Refrigerated and unopened, they will keep for 2 weeks.
- Remove from the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping. This is best done when the apples are chilled so that the chocolate and caramel don't peel off with the wrapping. Bring to room temperature for about 1 hour before cutting. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, cream, Bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk, chocolate liquor, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin, vanilla), dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), red and green coating (sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whole milk solids, reduced-mineral whey powder, nonfat dry milk solids, soy lecithin, salt, artificial flavor, Red Lake 40, Yellow Lake 5, Blue Lake 1), almonds, cottonseed oil, salt, red and white sprinkles (sugar, cornstarch, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil [cottonseed, soybean], dextrin, soy lecithin, FD&C Red 40 Lake, confectioners' glaze, Yellow 6 Lake, natural and artificial flavor, carnauba wax).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Theodosia from yearly treat I originally bought this product to give to a friend some years ago for Valentine's day, and ended up buying myself one as well. Since that time, I have bought this product for valentine's day just for myself and they are fabulous. The caramel coating is sweet but not too gooey and the Nuts go so well with the Apple inside. I hope that this product will be back in stock for the next Valentine's day, since I plan to double my order.Date published: 2015-03-17Rated 5 out of 5 by stupiddog from Tops the Kid's List I started sending one of daughters these yummy apples for Christmas about 8 years ago. Now, her husband has joined list as has two other children, some friends and grandchildren. There is no need for a longer "Santa List", I just order more apples! A realy great product!Date published: 2015-02-20Rated 4 out of 5 by SCaliFoodie from Small, but tasty This product met my expectations. I ordered the minis with nuts. The apples are on the small side, but you can easily get three servings per apple. The almonds were crunchy, slightly salty and tasted great with the caramel. The apples were perfectly crisp and not too tart. Enjoyed so much I ordered again after Halloween.Date published: 2014-10-30