Hestan Cue Smart Induction Burner & Chef's Pot
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Whether you're a culinary beginner or a seasoned chef, Hestan's revolutionary Smart Cue Cooking System will change the way you cook. Experience state-of-the-art cooking at its best as this cookware continuously communicates with the Hestan Cue recipe app and induction burner to ensure perfect results every time. Smart technology automatically syncs the system's advanced components, adjusting every aspect of the cooking process. Follow along on your smartphone or tablet as the app guides you every step of the way – and be empowered to create dishes you never thought were possible.
- Set includes Hestan Cue 5 1/2-qt. chef's pot and portable induction burner.
- Advanced integrated technology automatically controls the cooking process as you're guided through recipes step-by-step, using the free, downloadable Hestan Cue app.
- Smart cookware, induction burner and recipe app continuously communicate with each other using Bluetooth® technology and embedded temperature sensors to cook foods to your desired level of doneness.
- Guided cooking system with recipe app uses foolproof, step-by-step videos and detailed instructions to lead you through each recipe.
- Cookware is designed for use only with the Hestan Cue induction burner and downloadable recipe app.
- Induction burner can also be used in Manual mode without the app and with induction-compatible cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2-qt. cap.
- 11 1/2" diam., 7" high; 6 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- 12 1/2" diam., 2" high. 10 1/2"-diam. cooking surface.
- 4 lb. 6 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Includes a Smart Capsule and AAA battery for inserting into the pan's handle to facilitate communication with the recipe app and induction burner.
- Tri-ply stainless-steel construction with an aluminum alloy core.
- Includes stainless-steel and tempered glass lid.
- Cookware is for use only with the Hestan Cue induction burner and downloadable recipe app.
- Not for use on stove, in oven or with any other cooking appliance.
- Durable, easy-clean glass ceramic cooktop.
- Can also be used in Manual mode without the app and with induction-compatible cookware.
- Compact, portable and countertop-friendly design.
- Rapid-response induction coils for precision heating.
- Capacitive touch controls and 10 cooking power levels.
- 1600-watt power-efficient burner.
- Black crystal glass cooktop with silver metallic finish.
About the Hestan Cue Smart Cooking System:
- The Hestan Cue app includes over 100 recipes created by the world's best chefs, with new recipes continually added.
- Step-by-step videos and detailed instructions guide you through every recipe.
- The Cue system allows you to adjust doneness to your preferences.
- Find recipes for cooking with the ingredients you have on hand.
- Use & Care
- For use only with the Hestan Cue induction burner and downloadable recipe app.
- Never place pan on or near heated cooking ranges, cooktops, ovens, broiler/grillers or microwaves.
- For use with Hestan Cue cookware (sold separately) and downloadable recipe app.
- Can also be used in Manual cooking mode without the app.
- Can be used with most magnetic, flat-bottomed, induction-compatible cookware. Not suitable for use with ceramic, aluminum, hard-anodized, cast-iron, bronze or copper cookware.
- Never place burner on or near heated cooking ranges, cooktops, ovens, broiler/grillers or microwaves.
- Hand-wash only with warm water. Use a mild, nonabrasive dish soap and non-scratch sponge.
- Never clean pan in the dishwasher or immerse in water.
- If food remains on the surface after use or cleaning, use the Hestan Cue Smart Induction Burner to boil a mixture of 1 part baking soda, 1 part vinegar and 3 parts water in the pan to dislodge the food particles, then clean again as stated above.
- Allow the unit to cool down completely before cleaning.
- Wipe top plate with a damp cloth or use a mild, nonabrasive dish soap.
- To clean the control panel, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use oven cleaners, abrasive products, scouring powders or pads to clean any part of the burner. These may leave scratches and damage the unit.
- Never clean burner in the dishwasher or immerse in water.
- Do not spray the outside of the unit with liquid or cleaning products. Liquid could enter the inside and cause a short circuit or electric shock.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.