Hestan 54'' Grill with Worktop & Storage Drawer
Select Color: Prince
Select Burner Type: Trellis Burners, Sear Burner & Rotisserie
- Vendor Shipped
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE - Learn More
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Legendary for its professional kitchen innovations, Hestan revolutionizes the art of outdoor cooking with state-of-the-art gas grills. The award-winning California company has collaborated with visionary chefs to bring you a precision stainless-steel grill that delivers the culinary performance of Hestan's famous commercial ranges – with the ultimate ease of use. Available in 12 custom designer colors, this high-tech American-made grill combines a motorized rotisserie system and a variety of powerful burners with a convenient stainless-steel worktop and storage drawer.
- Grills available in your choice of three burner configurations: Model #GABR36CX-LP with three trellis burners and a rotisserie burner; Model #GMBR36CX-LP with two trellis burners, one sear burner and a rotisserie burner; or Model #GSBR36CX-LP with three sear burners and a rotisserie burner.
- Patent-pending heavy-duty Trellis™ tubular stainless-steel burners provide 25,000 BTUs of power with precise temperature control.
- High-performance ceramic infrared variable-sear burners offer 25,000 BTUs each, achieving cooking temperatures up to 1000°F.
- Patent-pending ceramic infrared top burner delivers 14,500 BTUs for rotisserie cooking and broiling.
- Ultra-quiet motorized rotisserie system is positioned like a salamander on a commercial range for maximum culinary versatility.
- LED front control panel lighting has simple "touch on" function.
- Patent-pending DiamondCut™ stainless-steel grates ensure steady, even heat distribution.
- Patent-pending DiamondCut™ stainless-steel warming rack offers three vertical positions – plus concealed storage.
- Patent-pending Horizon™ hood opens with spring-assisted hinges, then maintains your chosen height.
- Patent-pending motion-activated Stadium™ halogen under-hood lighting illuminates cooking area.
- Includes a removable smoker and handle for wood chips or smoker pellets.
- Stainless-steel work surface provides ample room for prep, then folds down when not in use.
- Handy pullout storage drawer holds grilling tools and other essentials.
- Extra-large front wheels and commercial-grade casters provide smooth, 360° maneuverability.
- Available for natural gas or bulk liquid propane.
- Made entirely at the Hestan headquarters in California.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 54 3/4" wide x 32 1/2" deep x 53 3/4" high.
- 653-sq.-inch cooking surface.
- 236-sq.-inch warming rack surface.
- Made in USA.
- Heavy-gauge, welded body construction ensures years of impeccable surface.
- Left side Marquise™ paneled fold-down side shelf for extra work space.
- Extra-large front wheels and commercial-grade casters ensure 360° maneuverability.
- Marquise™ accented control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps.
- Stainless-steel drip tray removes for easy maintenance and cleanup.
- Monogrammed temperature gauge with cooking zone marks.
- Ultra-durable knobs match the ones on Hestan commercial ranges.
- Includes a porcelain broiling pan with rotisserie spit and forks.
- Flip-down front panel with commercial-grade handle provides access to gas tank and pullout drawer.
- Pullout tray for gas tank storage.
- Use & Care
- Delivered with White Glove service and assembly; does not include connecting grill to natural gas line or propane tank.
- Designed for use with natural gas or propane fuel.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot, soapy water or an oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
Stainless-steel grills: Please allow 3–4 weeks for delivery.
Please allow three to four weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.