Harvest Apple Wreath
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
With its rich shades of burgundy and green, our wreath is a naturally elegant accent to enjoy throughout the festive season. The warm reds of nigella, myrtle and flax mingle with dried apple slices on a backdrop of dried leaves, in a lush arrangement that’s artfully crafted by hand.
- Handcrafted from air-dried apple slices, myrtle and flax, nigella and leaves.
- For decorative use only.
- Protect from weather.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" diam.
- 30" diam.
- Made in Mexico.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the arrangement from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean, lightly dust leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- For storage, we recommend lightly wrapping the arrangement in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the piece will last approximately one year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by kkanoe from Not suitable for even sheltered outdoor use! First issue - we ordered two of these wreath and didn't notice they could not be returned. When they arrived, we didn't like them enough to keep, but then had to keep them anyway. Second issue - we decided since we had paid for them, to give them a try on our front doors for the fall. The front doors are completely sheltered/covered but the wreaths absorb moisture from the air and drip red drops around the front door entrance. We were very spooked by all these drops which looked like blood until we figured out that it was coming from the wreaths! These might work in the summer (although they aren't a summer style) but if you live anywhere that has moisture in the air - even dry California for us - don't waste your money. Not up to William Sonoma standards!!!Date published: 2016-12-12Rated 1 out of 5 by foodiegirl2016 from Brittle and curling Ordered the wreath Oct 24 and heard nothing until Nov 15 even though I called. Web site indicated ~10 days turn around and it feels like 23 days was excessive even coming from Mexico. Only the apple slices and a few other adornments are added in the States. While the wreath is full, the leaves are curling, very dry and can not see it lasting a year as advertised if one follows the WS instructions. Have purchased other wreaths before directly from CA vendor and they are much fresher and delivered more timely. Live and learn, disappointed in WS.Date published: 2016-11-30Rated 5 out of 5 by mjfh from The best Harvest Apple Wreath ever! I ordered the 30 inch harvest apple wreath and it is beyond my expectations. It came well packaged with almost no shedding. It is full and beautifully made. It is an accent piece on a wall in my newly remodeled kitchen and I couldn't be happier. Thank you!Date published: 2016-09-22