Greensbury Organic Hot Dog & Hamburger Set
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Greensbury is a modern-day market offering only healthy, great-tasting certified organic meat by sourcing from farms that take care of the land (using no pesticides) and raise animals in a humane manner – without antibiotics or synthetic hormones. The organic grass-fed ground beef is sourced from free-range cows at Blackhills Farm, a community of organic farmers and ranchers devoted to sustainable agriculture and the welfare of the animals they raise. You'll taste the difference in the meat, which is healthier than grain-fed beef yet remarkably juicy and flavorful. Perfect for barbecues, picnics and outdoor gatherings, this assortment of hot dogs and beef patties is ready to grill and enjoy.
- Includes 16 hot dogs (four 4-packs) and eight 4-oz. ground beef patties.
- 4 lb. 3 oz. total.
- USDA certified organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF).
- Shipped frozen.
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- The hot dogs and hamburgers ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze to enjoy at a later date. Unopened, the meat keeps up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 year frozen. If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. For best quality, we do not recommend refreezing the meat after it has been thawed.
- Hot Dogs: 100% organic grass-fed beef, water, sea salt, contains less than 2% of organic mustard, seasoning (organic white pepper, organic garlic, organic coriander, organic mace, organic onion, organic ginger, organic cardamom, organic red pepper), organic sugar, organic paprika, celery powder.
- Hamburgers: 100% organic grass-fed beef.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Charlotte Ham from Horrible burgers I feel ripped off. I made the hot dogs and I found them to be taste but when I made the burgers they shrunk up so small, then they tasted like rubber! I wouldn’t order this especially when you spend that kind of money.Date published: 2019-05-08