Greenpan Revolution 11" Deep Fry Pan with Steamer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Pioneers of PFOA-free ceramic nonstick cookware since 2007, GreenPan™ continues to innovate with the Revolution collection. This nontoxic line features new DuraCore technology to create a hard-anodized, scratch-resistant exterior that's extremely durable. Making healthy cooking easy with less oil and quick cleanup, the nonstick fry pan, lid and steamer are designed to look new – even after years of use.
- 100% nontoxic and free of PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium.
- Thermolon Minerals™ PRO, GreenPan's most advanced ceramic nonstick coating, requires less oil and is safe for use with metal utensils.
- DuraCore exterior adds extra layer of hard-anodized material, resulting in extreme durability and excellent heat conduction.
- Induction Plus magnetic base transfers heat evenly on all stovetops, including induction – and resists warping.
- Heat-resistant to 600°F.
- Will not release fumes or blister if overheated.
- Stainless-steel steamer plate insert allows for easy cooking of healthy meals with minimal oil.
- Healthy Cravings cookbook contains 20 recipes; 48 pages.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Covered Fry Pan: 11 1/2" diam., 6" high with lid.
- Steamer: 11" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To prolong life of cookware, use clarified butter or high-smoke-point oils such as safflower, corn or refined olive oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra-virgin olive oil; carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing food to stick.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F; lids are oven safe to 380°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad and fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shay from Love it!!!! So far I love this pan!! So mich so I will be purchasing a second one. I’ve fried, I’ve braised, I’ve sautéed, I’ve stewed all in this pan and they have all turned out amazing. If you use it well with medium to low heat butter doesn’t even burn easily. And using medium to low heat doesn’t take away from cooking, it actually speaoto how well this pan conducts heat requiring low heat to do the job that high heat would typically do. Cleanup is a breeze too!Date published: 2019-03-19Rated 5 out of 5 by PinkFlamingo from Fantastic Pan & Steamer Thank you, WS. I feel as if I've been waiting years for a set like this. It's fabulous. The recipe for the steamed salmon with bok choy sold me on it - we really enjoy steamed fish and vegetables. This is a sturdy pan with good handles and a well-fitting glass lid. The steamer settles in perfectly. You can easily monitor the progress of the cooking. We have also had steamed fresh Florida mangrove snapper. The GreenPan lid was a bit snug because the snapper was hefty so I used my Staub glass lid which is domed to give the fish more room. Great stuff. A small cookbook/pamphlet-style was enclosed with the GreenPan and includes recipes for steamed fish, steamed asparagus with hollandaise, curries, stuffed baked tomatoes, lamb, roast beef and desserts. I am so happy I got this pan.Date published: 2019-01-29