GreenPan™ Revolution Ceramic Nonstick 11" Covered Fry Pan
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Pioneering PFOA-free ceramic nonstick cookware since 2007, GreenPan continues to innovate with the Revolution Collection. Featuring a ceramic nonstick coating, it boasts DuraCore technology for a hard-anodized exterior that's extremely durable and scratch-resistant. This nonstick fry pan requires less oil, making healthy cooking easy. Cleanup is a breeze, and the pan will look new even after years of use.
- Includes glass lid.
- 100% nontoxic and free of PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium.
- Thermolon Minerals™ PRO – GreenPan's most advanced ceramic nonstick coating – requires less oil and is safe for use with metal utensils.
- DuraCore exterior adds extra layer of hard-anodized material, resulting in extreme durability and excellent heat conduction.
- Induction Plus magnetic base transfers heat evenly on all stovetops, including induction, and resists warping.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 11 1/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Stainless-steel handle is oven safe and offers strong, comfortable grip.
- Tempered-glass lid allows easy food monitoring.
- Pan is heat-resistant up to 600°F and will not release fumes or blister if overheated.
- Lid is oven safe to 380°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- To prolong life of cookware, use clarified butter or high-smoke-point oils such as safflower, corn or refined olive oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra-virgin olive oil; carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing food to stick.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F; lid is oven safe to 380°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad and fine-powdered cleanser.
- Hand-wash spatula.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Greg from Performs worse than my $20 nonstick I know exactly what the other negative review writer is talking about. I have used this pan for several years now. I followed all the care and cleaning instructions. I am a very experienced amateur cook, I own and use high-quality, expensive kitchen gear (All Clad, Le Creuset, etc.) and have been cooking everything from hot dogs to haute cuisine for 35+ years. This pan started sticking within the first 6 or 8 times I used it. Of course, they don't tell you in the store that you shouldn't cook with olive oil - you have to read that in the manual. Seriously? Who designs a pan that isn't compatible with arguably the most widely-used cooking oil in the U.S.? BTW, there is no carbonization on my pan, the surface is pristine and cleans very easily, but food still sticks. Suffice it to say this pan gets used sparingly, only when I need a 2nd or 3rd saute pan. I am shocked that Williams Sonoma continues to sell this sub-par brand.Date published: 2019-09-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Worth_flying_for from Awesome pan! I'm not sure what the other reviewer is talking about. I've had these pans for a month now and have cooked everything from eggs to hashbrowns to veggies and sausages. NOTHING STICKS! Even the dried on egg wipes right out! I definitely recommend!Date published: 2019-01-18Rated 1 out of 5 by VA Cook from Everything sticks I DO NOT recommend this pan. Functionally, it is sub-standard even for something as simple as a pepper sauce reduction or frying an egg. Everything sticks, and heat retention is poor. I bought a replacement, with a lower price point from a competitor, that performs well above this pan. About the only positive is that it stores well; why waste your money on something to sit on a shelf? Unless you need an oddly shaped paperweight you should avoid this line.Date published: 2018-11-04