GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick Sauté Pan
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
GreenPan revolutionizes the art of healthy cooking with this professional-quality tri-ply sauté pan, featuring the ultra-durable Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating. Combining the beauty of stainless steel with the ease of nonstick, it's ideal for high-heat cooking using little or no oil. Count on this multitasker for everything from first-rate sautéing to masterful searing and browning and deglazing.
- 4-qt. cap.
- Responsive aluminum core provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Innovative Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating is enhanced with minerals for exceptional heat transfer with maximum durability and scratch-resistance.
- Advanced ceramic nonstick coating withstands temperatures up to 600°F.
- Eco-friendly nonstick cooking surface is safe for use with metal utensils – is PFOA-, PTFE-, lead- and cadmium-free.
- Stainless-steel exterior features Evershine™ technology to appear shiny and new – even after years of daily use.
- Tight-fitting tempered-glass lid helps circulate heat and moisture.
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 5 1/4" high.
- 4-qt. cap.
- 6 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Professional tri-ply stainless-steel construction with a pure aluminum core.
- Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating does not peel, blister or release fumes, even if you overheat pan.
- Ergonomic handles are designed for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Use & Care
- To protect the life of the cookware, use clarified butter or high smoke-point oils such as safflower, corn or refined olive oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra virgin olive oil; a carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing foods to stick.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F; lids are oven-safe to 390°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kadona from Perfect pan I bought this pan a moon ago and I am so happy I did. It makes cooking so much more fun and easy!Date published: 2017-04-14Rated 5 out of 5 by katyvonklemp from Less Oil, Less Mess, Happy Chef I've owned many "nonstick" pans in my day -- and they're either an eyesore to my kitchen or far from a "nonstick" reality. This pan is truly neither of the above. It's amazing for cooking eggs, chicken breasts, a stir fry, etc. without using a ton of oil or ending up with a mess -- plus it's still gorgeous after putting it to work. I'm also extremely aware of the chemicals in cookware, and appreciate that this pan is safe for my family. Definitely recommend!Date published: 2017-03-20Rated 5 out of 5 by fien2208 from awesome pans Love these. Cooking is easy, clean up a breeze and they are beautiful.Date published: 2017-03-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Ashen from Fantastic Pan! This is now my go to pan for sautéing, cooking eggs, sauces and more. The non-stick coating is perfect after almost daily use and cleanup takes seconds. The pan heats up really quickly which saves me time and because of the of the mineralised, non-stick coating I don't have to use as much oil or butter when cooking, making our meals a lot healthier! I'm so glad I have this pan. What more can you want? GREAT!Date published: 2017-03-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Julie from All around winner Cooking is one of my passions and this is by far the best pan I have ever had. I can use it for a wide variety of dishes and since the pan does not stick, I can cook with less or no oil: exactly what I was looking for. On top of that it's easy to clean and great design; a pleasure to cook with on a daily basis. I'd definitely recommend it to everyone!Date published: 2017-03-07
Where is this made?Hi NewGrandma052018, This saute pan is made in China.Date published: 2018-12-19