Gourmet Cheese Gift Basket
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Time-honored preparation and the freshest ingredients are hallmarks of Italian cuisine, and Tuscan Markets prides itself on offering specialties from Italy's many diverse regions. Their gourmet cheese basket delivers a variety of Italian cheeses and condiments tucked into a reusable basket, along with a wooden board for serving. A wonderful gift for cheese lovers or a thoughtful gift for those who appreciate the flavors of Italy, the gift basket includes.
Parmigiano Reggiano: Strong, nutty cow's milk cheese prepared according to centuries-old tradition. (4 oz.)
Moliterno al Tartufo: Sharp aged cow's milk cheese from the island of Sardinia with an intense truffle flavor. (4 oz.)
Aurrichio Provolone: Semi-soft, mild cow's milk cheese stretched into shape before being made into 115-lb. logs. (4 oz.)
Pecorino Pepato: Sharp, salty sheep's milk cheese made with whole peppercorns. (4 oz.)
Pecorino Romano: Sharp, salty sheep's milk cheese. (4 oz.)
Tuscan Market Honey: A sweet, aromatic honey that naturally complements a range of cheeses. (3 oz.)
Tuscan Market Aged Balsamic: Tangy-sweet balsamic aged for eight years in Modena, Italy. (3.5 oz.)
Divina Fig Spread: Chock-full of fresh, plump figs, with notes of honey and caramel. (9 oz.)
Prima Fruta Apricot Jam: Prepared from juicy, sun-ripened apricots with a touch a lemon and sugar. (7.76 oz.)
Tuscan Market Olive Oil: Fresh, extra-virgin olive oil from Italy made from Nocellara olives with a bold flavor and slight peppery finish.
- 3 lb. 10 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
Divina Fig Spread is made in USA; cutting board is made in Thailand; all other items are made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cutting Board: 12" x 6 1/2" x 1/2" high; hand-wash.
- Basket: 14" x 11"x 4" high; 1 lb.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place the cheese in the refrigerator, where it will keep up to 6 months unopened or up to 30 days after opening.
- For peak flavor and texture, it's best to consume the cheese at room temperature and within two weeks of receipt. Remove the wrapped cheese from the refrigerator 1 to 2 hours prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator. Wrap any unused cheese in plastic wrap.
- Parmigianino Reggiano: Cow's milk, rennet, salt
- Moliterno al Tartufo: Sheep's milk, black summer truffle, salt, extra virgin olive oil, rennet.
- Aurrichio Provolone: Milk, salt, rennet.
- Pecorino Pepato: Sheep's milk, salt, peppercorn, rennet.
- Pecorino Romano: Sheep's milk, rennet, salt.
- Tuscan Market Honey: Honey, black summer truffle.
- Tuscan Market Aged Balsamic: Cooked Grape must, wine vinegar.
- Divina Fig Spread: Figs, sugar, citric acid, fruit pectin.
- Prima Fruta Apricot Jam: Fresh apricots, sugar, lemon juice.
- Tuscan Market Olive Oil: Extra-virgin olive oil
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.