Gold Skull Mini Cupcakes
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Heads will spin when they catch a glimpse of these sparkling cupcakes. They're handcrafted by artisan confectioners at Chicago's More® bakery with premium ingredients like Valrhona chocolate, Madagascar bourbon vanilla, fresh eggs and creamery butter for unparalleled flavor. The set of 12 includes six each of More's most popular flavors: Chocolate Chocolate and Salted Caramel, all topped with a golden fondant skull.
Chocolate Chocolate: Deep, dark Belgian chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting.
Salted Caramel: Lightly salted caramel cake with a homemade caramel center and light caramel buttercream.
- 12 cupcakes in Chocolate Chocolate and Salted Caramel flavors (6 of each flavor).
- 1 lb. 3 oz. total.
- Each cupcake is approx. 1 3/4" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the cupcakes at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 2 days. If not serving immediately, place the cupcakes in an airtight container and freeze for up to 2 months. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
- If the cupcakes are frozen, remove from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving, allow them to thaw at room temperature. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature
- Chocolate Chocolate: All-purpose flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder (alkali processed), eggs, vanilla extract, milk, canola oil, granulated sugar, butter, confectioners' sugar, corn syrup, semisweet chocolate chips (cocoa bean, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), edible 24-karat gold leaf.
- Salted Caramel: Granulated sugar, egg white, butter, vanilla extract, heavy cream, salt, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, baking powder, eggs, edible 24-karat gold leaf.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.