Mariposa Bakery Gluten-Free Chocolate Lover's Gift Box
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
When Patti Furey Crane was pregnant with her first child, she craved high-quality, gluten-free treats. Options were few and far between, though, so she decided to make them herself. In 2004, she opened a bakery devoted entirely to gluten-free confections and called it Mariposa, meaning "butterfly" in Spanish, because of her belief in transforming lives through healthy eating. Her bountiful gift box includes Mariposa's most popular selection of gluten-free chocolate confections, all made from scratch with premium ingredients like with Guittard semisweet chocolate, California walnuts and fragrant vanilla. The gift box includes five chocolate favorites:
Triple-Chocolate Truffle Brownies: A dense, moist truffle brownie square, crafted with semisweet chocolate, cocoa powder and unsweetened chocolate for intense chocolate flavor (2 pieces).
Walnut Brownies: A triple-chocolate chocolate brownie square with California walnuts for nutty flavor and a satisfying crunch (2 pieces).
Pain au Chocolat: Light, flaky croissants, filled with premium semisweet chocolate (2 croissants).
Chocolate Chunk Cookies: Soft, fragrant cookies, generously studded with chunks of premium semisweet chocolate (5 cookies).
- Approx. 2 lb. 1 oz. total.
- Made in a 100% dedicated gluten-free facility.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The chocolate treats are shipped frozen to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and store them in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 2 months. Alternatively, store the croissants in the refrigerator, where they will keep for up to a week, unopened. Brownies and cookies can be stored at room temperature. After opening, the brownies will keep up to five days; the cookies will keep up to 3 days.
To Prepare Pain Au Chocolat
- The croissants arrive fully baked and only need to be reheated. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place croissants on a baking sheet and warm in oven for 4–6 minutes until warm and golden. Alternatively, microwave for 10 seconds to reheat croissants.
- Triple-Chocolate Truffle Brownies: Organic unrefined cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate, semisweet chocolate, cocoa powder, butter, eggs, gluten-free flour mix (organic brown rice flour, potato starch, tapioca flour), pure vanilla, guar gum, sea salt.
- Walnut Brownies: Organic unrefined cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate, semisweet chocolate, cocoa powder, butter, eggs, gluten-free flour mix (organic brown rice flour, potato starch, tapioca flour), California walnuts, pure vanilla, guar gum, sea salt.
- Pain au Chocolat: Gluten-free flour blend (organic brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, organic amaranth flour), organic milk, unsalted butter, eggs, organic unrefined cane sugar, yeast, xanthan gum, sea salt, beet fiber, pure vanilla, ascorbic acid. Chocolate Filling: Semisweet chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, dextrose, milk fat [butter]) and soya lecithin.
- Chocolate Chunk Cookies: Semisweet chocolate chips, organic unrefined cane sugar, water, Earth Balance shortening, expeller-pressed canola oil, rice flour, cocoa powder, tapioca starch, potato starch, eggs, Ener-G Egg Replacer, salt, baking soda, natural vanilla, cocoa butter, xanthan gum, natural flavors (gluten-free and vegan), baking powder and pure vanilla.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.