Giant Halloween Caramel Apple
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Orchard-ripened Washington Fuji apples are specially tended to grow to extraordinary size before being picked from the tree and used to make this crisp, juicy confection. The apple is hand-dipped in buttery caramel and cloaked in premium chocolate, then decorated with glistening black sugar and orange-tinted white chocolate for a delectable combination of flavors and textures. We offer the apple with or without a generous sprinkling of freshly roasted, lightly salted almonds. Slice the decadent apple into wedges and serve for a special Halloween treat.
- 1 lb. 8 oz. to 2 lb.
- Serves 12–16.
- Shipped fresh.
- This item is available for immediate or Halloween delivery. Immediate delivery will arrive within 1–2 weeks of order placement date; Halloween delivery will ship on Monday, October 21, 2019, to arrive by Friday, October 25, 2019.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, store the wrapped apple in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 2 weeks.
- Upon taking from the refrigerator, immediately remove the wrapping. This is best done when the apple is chilled, so the chocolate and caramel don't stick to the wrapping. Bring to room temperature for about 1 hour before cutting. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftovers with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Giant Halloween Caramel Apple with Nuts: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, cream, salt, bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), almonds, cottonseed oil, salt, dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), orange drizzle (sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whole milk solids, reduced mineral whey powder, nonfat dry milk solids, soy lecithin, salt, artificial flavor, Yellow lake #6), sugar (sugar, confectioner's glaze, carnauba wax, Blue #1, Red #3 and #40; may contain Yellow #6, Blue #2).
- Giant Halloween Caramel Apple without Nuts: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, cream, salt, bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), cottonseed oil, salt, dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), orange drizzle (sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whole milk solids, reduced mineral whey powder, nonfat dry milk solids, soy lecithin, salt, artificial flavor, Yellow lake #6), sugar (sugar, confectioner's glaze, carnauba wax, Blue #1, Red #3 and #40; may contain Yellow #6, Blue #2).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jess NYC from Delicious Apple but... First the pros: Apple was very well packaged; it was huge and definitely great for sharing; was sweet and chewy. The cons: the black sprinkles or sugar on the Apple make your lips and teeth black so beware if you are entertaining. Could have been made with colored chocolate only instead of adding the black sugar to achieve the Halloween theme. Would not buy again for this reason.Date published: 2019-09-25Rated 5 out of 5 by sh69 from Love these apples! I send these apples for gifts and everyone always loves them!Date published: 2018-09-14