Garden Party Eucalyptus Wreath, 22"
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Lacy dried artemisia mingles with fresh silver-dollar eucalyptus in our natural wreath, creating an elegant combination of textures and hues. Drying beautifully over time, the California-grown botanicals will last for 6–12 months.
- Handcrafted from California-grown fresh silver-dollar eucalyptus and dried artemisia.
- All botanicals are grown without herbicides or pesticides.
- Natural twig base.
- For indoor or outdoor display; protect from elements if used outdoors.
- With proper care, this wreath can be enjoyed for 6–12 months.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" diam.
- 3 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade in color and become fragile. As botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of the wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best not to move the wreath once it has been hung.
- To clean wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the piece will last for 6–12 months.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Erin from Very pretty but does not last This arrived in good shape and is very nice looking. I hung it on my front door that never gets used and is protected by a storm door. Within a few weeks the wreath was completely brown. Definitely did not last anywhere near the 6-12 months noted in the description. Would not buy again or recommend. Plenty other options out there that last much longer.Date published: 2019-07-28