Galaxy Chocolate Almond Croissants
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bring home the legendary flavors of a Parisian patisserie with these heavenly chocolate almond croissants. Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon handcrafts these irresistible treats in the traditional French manner, using his own award-winning puff pastry. Topped with a sprinkling of crunchy cocoa nibs and chopped almonds, each rich, buttery croissant features a sweet filling made with finely ground California almonds and Belgium's premium Callebaut chocolate. The frozen croissants are easy to prepare – just allow them to rise overnight, then bake. Enjoy the flaky, golden pastries warm from the oven, served with a hot cup of coffee or a cold glass of milk.
- 12 croissants (2 lb. 6 oz. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice, which may evaporate during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 1 month. Keep frozen until ready to bake.
- Place frozen croissants, rounded side up, on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Let the croissants rise at room temperature (68°F to 72°F) for 8–10 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Bake the croissants until puffed and golden, approx. 15–20 minutes. Let cool for 5–10 minutes before serving.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid), butter, water, sugar, semisweet chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla extract), almonds, eggs, cocoa nibs, yeast, salt, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes), rice starch, wheat gluten, almond extract.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.