What's Gaby Cooking Cheese Board
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bring a California state of mind to your next dinner party with this cheese board from popular Los Angeles food blogger Gaby Dalkin, whose recipes are inspired by vibrant, sun-drenched West Coast living. This combination of cheeses, meats, olives, dried fruits and nuts is selected by Gaby as the ultimate savory and sweet appetizer platter for your next event.
- Approx. 3 lb. 14 oz. food total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Food made in USA, Australia, Italy, France, Spain and Holland.
Cheese board includes (see More Info tab for details on each):
- Camembert Lactic cheese (8 oz.)
- Midnight Moon cheese (8 oz.)
- Brooklyn Cured sweet soppressata (5 oz.)
- Brooklyn Cured hot soppressata (5 oz.)
- Italian bread sticks with olive oil (5.2 oz.)
- Thin wheat crackers (2.6 oz.)
- Wildflower honey (5 oz.)
- Pitted Castelvetrano olives (4.9 oz.)
- Marcona almonds (3 oz.)
- Dried black mission figs (3 oz.)
- Dried pitted dates (3 oz.)
- Dried apricots (3 oz.)
- Mini cheese knife
- Dimensions & More Info
Gaby Dalkin Cheese Board includes:
- Camembert Lactic: Its flavor reminiscent of traditional unpasteurized camemberts, this buttery and creamy pasteurized cow's milk version from France has a round, bloomy rind (8 oz.).
- Midnight Moon: A nutty, brown-buttery goat's milk cheese with a creamy yet firm texture; made in Holland exclusively for a California creamery (8 oz.).
- Brooklyn Cured Sweet Soppressata: Sweet, classic, mild pork sausage with black pepper, white wine and a hint of garlic (5 oz.).
- Brooklyn Cured Hot Soppressata: Crisp, dry-cured salami sausage with black pepper, fresh-ground fennel, garlic, chili flakes and paprika (5 oz.).
- Italian Breadsticks with Olive Oil: Long, crunchy breadsticks with a nutty flavor and the perfect amount of salt (5.2 oz.).
- Thin Wheat Crackers: Crispy, flour crackers with a hint of sea salt and cheese (2.6 oz.).
- Wildflower Honey: Deep, golden thick honey made from goldenrod, Japanese bamboo, clover, aster and other fragrant wildflowers (5 oz.).
- Pitted Castelvetrano Olives: Vibrant green, round olives with a distinctive nutty, briny flavor (4.9 oz.).
- Marcona Almonds: Plump, round almonds from Spain with a sweet, nutty flavor, roasted in sunflower oil and sprinkled with salt (3 oz.).
- Dried Black Mission Figs: Classic figs with a soft, chewy texture and crunchy seeds (3 oz.).
- Dried Pitted Dates: Brown sugary, sweet dates with a delicate, chewy texture (3 oz.).
- Dried Apricots: Bright orange apricots with a mild sweet, tangy flavor (3 oz.).
- Use & Care
- The food is shipped chilled with ice/gel packs. Upon receipt, remove all items from shipping container and place olives, soppressata and cheeses in the refrigerator. Cheeses will keep, unopened, up to 2 weeks. Soppressata will keep, unopened, up to 3 months. Olives will keep, unopened, up to 1 year and, opened, up to 6 months.
- Wildflower Honey: Honey.
- Thin Wheat Crackers: Wheat flour, water, cheese powder, salt, canola oil, sodium bicarbonate, rye flour.
- Italian Bread Sticks with Olive Oil: Wheat flour, olive oil, salt, malted grain flour, brewer's yeast.
- Pitted Castelvetrano Olives: Olives, water, salt, lactic acid (acidity regulator).
- Marcona Almonds: Marcona almonds, sunflower oil, sea salt.
- Dried Black Mission Figs: Mission figs, potassium sorbate added as a preservative.
- Dried Pitted Dates: Dates.
- Dried Apricots: Apricots, sulphur dioxide.
- Brooklyn Cured Sweet Soppressata: Pork, salt, spices, dextrose, celery powder, rosemary extract, cherry powder, lactic acid starter culture.
- Brooklyn Cured Hot Soppressata: Pork, salt, spices, paprika, red pepper, dextrose, celery powder, lactic acid starter culture, packed in natural casing.
- Camembert Lactic: Pasteurized cow milk, salt, cultures, coagulants.
- Midnight Moon: Pasteurized goat milk, salt, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.