The Fruit Company Fruit & Savory Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our Fruit & Savory crate includes a picnic-ready assortment of specialties, including freshly harvested Comice pears, artisan salami, aged cheddar, honey wheat crackers and roasted nuts. The treats arrive meticulously packed in a reusable wooden gift crate, ready for gifting. Included are:
Three Webster Comice Pears: Described as "the Cadillac of pears," this French variety is among the sweetest and juiciest of all, with a beautiful red blush. (1 lb. 12 oz.)
Busseto-Wrapped Gentile Salami: Mild, delicately flavored artisanal pork salami; slowly air-dried and seasoned to perfection. (7 oz.)
Face Rock Monterey Jack: Oregon-made jack cheese that is sweet and creamy. (8 oz.)
Honey Wheat Crackers: Made with whole wheat flour for a satisfying crunch and a hint of honey to complement the flavors of both cheese and sausage. (3.5 oz.)
Mixed Nuts: Freshly roasted assortment of lightly salted almonds, cashews, walnuts, Brazil nuts and pecans. (4 oz.)
- Approx. 3 lb. 3 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Products of USA.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate salami after opening. It will last up to 9 months unopened or up to 60 days opened, if refrigerated.
- Refrigerate cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. The cheese keeps up to 6 months unopened, one month once opened.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Apples can be stored in the refrigerator. Pears should be stored at room temperature.
- Busseto Wrapped Gentile Salami: Pork, salt; contains less than 2% of the following: dextrose, natural flavorings, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, lactic acid starter culture.
- Face Rock Monterey Jack: Pasteurized milk, salt, culture, enzymes.
- Honey Wheat Crackers: Unbleached enriched wheat flour (flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate [Vitamin B1], riboflavin [Vitamin B2], folic acid), vegetable oils (soybean, canola and/or sunflower), brown sugar, defatted wheat germ, whole wheat flour, sugar, salt; contains 2% or less of sesame seeds, honey, oat fiber, nonfat milk, leavening (ammonium bicarbonate, baking soda, monocalcium phosphate), malted barley, soy lecithin and enzymes.
- Mixed Nuts: Almonds, cashews, walnuts, Brazil nuts, pecans, peanut oil, salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.